- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟱┊❛ 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

🕧 same time✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

🕧 same time
✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

After a few more screams let out by ( Y/N ), her and Miles made a little detour on top of the Williamsburg Bank building. By now, Miles has his mask off as they walked along the bottom part of the roof of the bank before Miles swung her down.

They landed on a platform with four sides sticking out around it. It was afternoon, the sun drifting down as the sky faded into a mix of purple and orange. As high as this building was, to ( Y/N ) it was better than swinging around 90 miles per hour while holding onto Miles for dear life.

Since it was September, the duo could feel the cold fall breeze flowing in. Before heading out, Miles lending ( Y/N ) his heavy black coat.

"I mean, it's no Empire State Building, but it is nice," ( Y/N ) chuckled.

"Right? Who needs a treadmill when you have the Williamsburg Bank building?" Miles questioned.

The duo walked inside the area holding part of the top up, checking the scenery. It was things like this that would remind her of Peter — her Peter. One time he swung her around in his Spider-Man suit as "uncle-niece bonding" or something.

"So... uh, how's school been? You know, without me there?" A smirk formed on Miles's features.

( Y/N )'s eyes widened. "Uh... alright? Been called a weirdo here and there, but you know, kinda runs in the family."

Miles's heart sank as he watched ( Y/N ) sat down on the edge of one of the platforms with her legs dangling, swinging at the edge. He always hated the feeling of seeing her getting excluded, remembering all the times someone brought up her 'incidents'.

"Well..."

Before Miles finished, he walked towards tone of the walls near where ( Y/N ) was sitting and flopped right down, getting into a good position by crossing his legs. "Us weirdos gotta stick together."

( Y/N ) clicked her tongue, remembering Spider-Noir's wise words. "That's a nice way to put it, Bug-Boy."

Miles shrugged. "Well, I'm just a really emotionally intelligent guy," a smirk formed on his features. "Beyond my years."

Noticing how Miles made his voice deeper for dramatic effect, ( Y/N ) let out a chuckle. Miles sat up from his spot and drifted in her direction, taking the seat next to her with both of their legs dangling.

"It's always so great to talk to you,"

Miles smiled. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean, how many people can we talk to about this stuff?" ( Y/N ) wondered.

"You don't even know," Miles sighed, leaning forward.

( Y/N ) let out a long, heavy sigh, gaining Miles's attention. He turned around, letting out a light chuckle. "What?"

"You're the only friend I've ever really had," ( Y/N ) replied.

Miles tugged on his suit, eventually letting go. "Well, guess 'us weirdos' stuck together for a while."

( Y/N )'s checks flushed a hue of red. She moved her body, making her shoulder tap Miles's. Just then, ( Y/N ) could feel her phone buzz from inside her pocket. It was a message from her mom, Susan Parker-Chase, telling her that Paul was coming over for dinner... again.

( Y/N ) sighed. "I gotta go. You want-"

"Nah, you keep it," Miles shrugged. "I like it one you. I'll swing you back."

( Y/N ) winced in the memory of being swung around in the city making Miles chuckle. Seeing him chuckle, ( Y/N ) nudged his arm as they both stood up from their spot getting ready to swing out.

 Seeing him chuckle, ( Y/N ) nudged his arm as they both stood up from their spot getting ready to swing out

SHARING JACKETS NOWWW MY HEART.

also, i decided to put the first two chapters into two parts bc i was two lazy to write them all into one part, so i split it up into two.

just two or three more extra chapters and then atsv will start!!

- see you soon, meg!