- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟮┊❛ 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰-𝗖𝗼𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

To their surprise, the trio was able to escape Doc Ock. But ( Y/N ) had a feeling they weren't out of the woods yet. She knew a thing or two about Olivia, and if she could tell you one of them; it's that she doesn't give up so easily. Not one scientist looked up from their laptop, endlessly typing away.

( Y/N ) knew a thing or two about awkward situations, and this didn't even crack the top ten. Her most recent ones probably being Mr. Wilson getting her a counseling session even though she was suspended.

"Now's a good time to turn invisible," Peter said in low volume.

"Yep," Miles nodded.

From the corner of his eyes, Peter spotted a small display table with a selection of bagels, coffee and other drinks. "Okay, not gonna turn invisible. Selecting a bagel..."

Peter took a bagel and they quietly walked through the cafeteria without a single scientist taking a glance at them. Everything was going pretty smoothly, that was until, "Spider-Man?"

"You know, that's funny," Peter replied. "I get that a lot."

"Hey," Miles added, making his voice manlier for disguise.

This caught the other scientists attention, alarming them into getting out large weapons like lasers, or large guns. Everyone was now ready to fire at them.

"Now we switch," Peter placed the bagel in Miles's hands and him and ( Y/N ) made a run for it.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"He took a bagel!"

A female scientist shouted from inside as the others followed behind her. The sound of lasers firing at them grew louder as the scientists got outside. Miles threw the bagel back to them, accidentally hitting one of the scientists. Outside, this was gaining other Alchemax worker's attention as well.

Some of them got their own weapons out, firing just as their fellow scientists. "Alright, time to swing! Just like I taught you!"

"When did you teach me that?"

"I didn't. It was a little joke," Peter replied in a sarcastic tone, throwing Miles a web shooter that near fell.

( Y/N ) looked down a the ground below then back up at Peter. "What about me?"

"What about you? Just climb on me," Peter snapped.