- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟰┊❛ 𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

When they arrived, they found the front porch of May's house decorated in candles, picture frames, balloons,  cards and flowers all for Spider-Man.

Poor Peter b was nervous about the whole thing, stuffing his hands behind his pockets and trying to walk away from it. They knew his Aunt May died back in his world universe, so this was definitely gonna be awkward for him. ( Y/N ) just wondered how she'd react the the sweatpants.

Before Peter could walk away, Gwen shot a web at his back and pulled him back towards them. They watched as May slowly opened the door, gasping at the sight of Peter.

Peter gave an awkward smile. "I'm not ready for this."

May dropped the baseball bat she had in her hand and slowly drifted towards Peter.

"Peter?"

"This is gonna sound crazy, but I'm pretty sure I'm from an-"

"Alternate dimension," May cut him off.

"Yeah."

"You look tired, Peter,"

"Well, I am tired," Peter chuckled.

"And older. And thicker," May opened up his jacket. "Oh, jeez. Are those sweatpants?"

Gwen nodded. "Yeah. That's what they are."

"( Y/N ) and I were there when it all happened," Miles told her. "I am so sorry."

"And dimension are you from, Miles?" May questioned in a sarcastic tone, not having seen him in a long time.

Miles chuckled. "Brooklyn. ( Y/N ) said Peter we had a place where we could make another one of these. Did he?"

May took the key, recognizing it immediately. She shared a knowing look with ( Y/N ), who smirked. May's face suddenly turned a bit more serious, gripping onto the key.

"Follow me."

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

May lead them to the backyard, slamming the door opening with a bang. The group looked at her in surprise as she lead them to a tiny shed sitting in the corner by the fence.

"A little shack where I keep my spider-gear," Peter shrugged.

( Y/N ) scoffed. "Little?"