- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟱┊❛ 𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗽 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Now back on her feet and her relationship with her dad fixed up, Gwen met up with ( Y/N ) once again and they both went off, receiving some visits along the way. There first pit stop was to Peter B's dimension, standing outside his apartment with the portal beaming, giving him a look that was silently begging him to give them a chance.

Gwen never found the right band to join, so she started her own. With a few old — and new friends. Gwen stood above a rooftop with Peter B and Mayday besides her; joined by Pavitr, Peni on top of her robot along with Hobie and the other ( Y/N ) taking a seat besides the roof.

Behind them was Spider-Noir and Peter Porker, with some of the new visitors including none other than the Marvels themselves; Carol Danvers her fists glowing a bright gold, Monica Rambeau landing in a bright blue, Kamala with her hands turning to a colorful stone and ( Y/N ) with her hands glowing as well in her new suit.

After Pav flew into the portal, Margo came from the back and swung in with Peter B and Mayday joining her. Soon Penny, Hobie and the other ( Y/N ) did as well.

Carol, Monica, Kamala and ( Y/N ) shared a confident look before the three of Earth-199999 headed in. Before ( Y/N ) came to join them, she flew besides Gwen, both sharing a nod as they swung in.

to be continued...