- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟳┊❛ 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

This was it and there was no turning back. From Peter's advice, all it took was a 'leap of faith' and that's exactly what Miles was gonna do. With another 'quick' bus ride to Aunt May's, he went back to the backyard and down to Peter's shed with a newfound sense of confidence.

Once the elevator took Miles down to Peter's shed, he saw Aunt May, sitting in a chair in front of Peter's network of laptops while drinking a cup of tea with a smirk on her features.

"Took you long enough," May smirked, taking another sip from her tea.

His new plan was; make a... few changes to Peter's suit, changes that fit who he was, get a few tech helps from May and head back to the streets for the leap. He was doing this for his parents, Peter, Aaron and ( Y/N ). All of them who've stuck with him the whole way.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

After a trip on the subway, Miles walked back outside, finding the largest building he could find and walked up the stairs to the roof. With the mix of thunder crashing from above and the feeling of adrenaline running through his veins, he was mir assured of himself he; he was ready.

He thought of everyone he was doing this for as he pressed his fingers against the glass. He thought of his parents, uncle Aaron, his Peter, ( Y/N ) and his hometown Brooklyn.

Once he pulled down his newly spray painted mask, the voices of all those people filled his head. Reminding him, reassuring him, telling him, he was ready. Now that he knew, he finally let go of the windows, causing the glass to fall with him as he flipped off.

 Now that he knew, he finally let go of the windows, causing the glass to fall with him as he flipped off

It was like he was in his own world. There was nothing but the night sky behind him and his surroundings. The lights of the lights making a perfect blue pallet. From below, some people were taking notice in this, taking pictures on their phones.

Now that he was flying farther down, he pressed on the web shooters Aunt May made him and watched as they flew up to the building, sticking and pulling him up.

Miles swung through the city, the city lights flashed behind him as he walked on the ground, holding onto the web like it was a trophy. He bounced off a truck and off a taxi before swinging up a street lamp to the top of a building.

"Woo!" Miles screamed.

He bounced off a few buildings, landing onto a long line of windows where he could see an office with people inside that were still busy at work. And at the last building, he landed on that lion statue near the collider's location.

As Miles panted for breathe, he pulled up his mask with a smirk forming on his feature. He stood up, pulling his mask back down, flipping downward and heading towards the large building.

He did it.

FINALLY

COME ON, I SAID WHAT'S UP DANGER?

also we're almost getting our powers again 😃 🎉

that chapter's coming up soon! and pls don't be
ghost readers 🥺

- see you soon, meg!