- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟲┊❛ 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

He couldn't believe it, didn't want to.

Aaron was gone and it was his fault. But he should know it wasn't. The one guy who made him feel like he could be himself around him, and ( Y/N ) too. Now he was alone. No Peter, no Aaron, they were both gone.

Once he got back to his dorm, he immediately went to throwing his books to the ground, his lamp, wrecking everything there until the room was nearly a mess. But then, something that fell on the floor caught his eye; the notebook. And the design inside him and Aaron made.

He picked it up, throwing it out the window, only for it to be thrown back at him. When he looked out the window, he saw Peter b climbing inside with ( Y/N ) getting off his back.

From behind him was Gwen and the other Spider-people. "Hey, buddy. You okay?"

"We've all been there," Peter told him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "For me... for me it was my niece and Uncle Ben."

Spider-Noir placed a hand on Miles's shoulder as well. "For me.. for me it was my Uncle Benjamin."

"For me... it was my father," Peni sighed.

( Y/N ) looked up with a frown on her features. "For me it was... well, my uncle. I'm sensing a pattern."

"For me it was my best friend," Gwen added.

"Miles," Peter Porker spoke up. "The hardest thing about this job is... you can't always save everybody."

Miles sniffled as ( Y/N ) went to place a hand on his shoulder. "It was my fault. You wouldn't understand."

"Miles, we're probably the only ones who do understand," Gwen stated.

Just then, they heard the door knob turn, causing them to all turn around. In order to not be seen, they all flung up to the ceiling and Peter shot ( Y/N ) up with them. The kid who came inside was Miles's roommate Ganke Lee. The boy had his headphones over his hat, blasting loud music through them.

He jumped onto his desk chair, reaching for a Spider-Man comic and a bottled water. Making sure he wouldn't see them, Peter instructed them where to move as the chair switched sides. Once it stopped at the door, Ganke looked up, his eyes widening at the spider-people.

"Hey, there."

"Do animals talk in this dimension?" Peter Porker questioned. "Cause I don't wanna freak him out."