- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟯┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Eventually, Gwen found ( Y/N ) and they both headed over to Miles's apartment, trying to avoid the eyes of the spider-society, who were out searching for Miles.

The duo snuck into Miles's room, empty. They could hear Miles's parents in the living room outside. Just then, Gwen's spider-senses went off and she knelt down to the door, making ( Y/N ) frown in confusion. Gwen just mouthed he's in the wrong universe.

( Y/N )'s eyes widened as Gwen opened the door just a little bit, getting a peak of the outside. Gwen jumped down from the ceiling and sighed.

After listening to their conversation a little longer, ( Y/N ) stepped out from his room, wearing Miles's green jacket. "It's not you're fault. It's mine."

"( Y/N )? What the heck are you doing here?" Jefferson snapped.

"Uh, his window was opened and... I mean, yeah.." ( Y/N ) sighed, looking down at the floor.

"Susan has been worried sick for days!"

"Oh..." ( Y/N ) trailed off, remembering they just met up earlier.

Jefferson clicked his tongue. "Where's Miles?"

"I don't know," ( Y/N ) shrugged.

"Well, that's his jacket, weirdo!"

"You don't know?! What do you mean, you don't know?" Rio yelled.

"Uh, I'll leave."

As ( Y/N ) started heading out, Rio stepped in front of Jefferson. "Where do you think you're going, young lady?"

"I'm going to find him," ( Y/N ) a replied. "I don't know where, but I know where to start. One thing I learned from Miles: it's all possible. He loves you more than you could ever imagine."

A light smile formed on Rio's features. "If you do find him... tell him five months. And tell him we love him."

"You got it."

decided i want to start updating this book again since im nearly finished anyway

decided i want to start updating this book again since im nearly finished anyway. and not gwen and ( y/n ) getting called emo and weirdo 😭

also should i do something for the spider within short film ??

— see you again, meg !