- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟰┊❛ 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗴𝗼 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

All Miles could see when opening his eyes was the blurry vision of red. Red chains, a radio on a table, and a pair of feet which eventually faded into a blue and purple color pallet; hiding a shadowy figure. Once he fully recovered, he started glitching then seeing seeing himself tied up in chains.

The punching bag was lifted up, swinging around as Miles's feet were lifted from the ground. Miles spotted Aaron carrying a remote in one hand, pressing on a button before steeping towards Miles.

"Listen to me. Okay, look," Miles panicked. "You don't understand — I'm not from here. Listen, okay? This machine sent me here by mistake. Wait — wait... please. Uncle Aaron, wait-wait-wait!"

Aaron placed his hand on the bag and spun Miles around before walking to the other side of the room, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He went over to a table and turned on a record player as soft music began playing.

"Please, uncle Aaron. You just... hear me out," Miles sighed. "I was bitten by a radioactive spider that gave me powers, but it wasn't supposed to bite me — it was supposed to bite someone else."

Miles turned around on the punching bag as Aaron grabbed somethings on the table. "I have an Uncle Aaron too.. I had one. He was bad guy called the Prowler, but he looked out for me. He did a lot of bad things. I knew he wanted to be good, he just didn't know he had a choice!"

"— But you do! You could be a good guy."

Aaron chuckled, a smirk forming on his features. "A good guy?"

"Please... trust me," Miles begged. "I know you don't wanna be the Prowler."

Aaron turned around with a purple metal claw on his arm, forcefully punching the bag causing it to swing back and forth. Miles panted for breathe once it ended, Aaron holding the bag to get it to stop. He stared directly down at Miles. "I'm not."

Frowning in confusion, Miles looked up, seeing a shadowy figure with bright purple eyes. A news report began to play as the figure came down from the barriers. The figure's masks glowing pink and purple, wearing black cargo pants , purple and black combat boots and gloves, another being tossed over by Aaron.

The figure's white eyes squinted at Miles, titling it's head. "Your girlfriend is still alive?"

"What..?"

"Your girlfriend, you said she's still alive," the figure repeated.

"Yeah." Miles frowned in confusion. "Who are you?"

Slowly, his mask fade away, parts of the mask going to the back of his head. It revealed a boy who looked exactly like Miles, well ... almost. He had braids in his hair and a cold expression.

"I'm Miles Morales," he tilted his head. "But you, you can call me the Prowler."

Miles's eyes widened. "If I don't get home... ( Y/N ) is going to die—"

Miles noticed how his variant paused, slightly looking away before turning the cold exterior on again. "Your ( Y/N ) is going to die."

"Please... you have to let me go."

The other Miles stepped forward, his claw lighting up in bright purple as he placed it besides Miles. "And why would I do that?"