- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟳┊❛ 𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

It's been a while, so let's start from the beginning — again. His name is Miles Morales. He was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last year and four months, he's been the one and only Spider-Man. Well, in his universe anyway.

But this isn't about him right now, there's someone else the multiverse needs to worry about right now; the Spot. Used to be a scientist at Alchemax, but you can take a guess at how that went. He is now a arched, lengthy man covered in black spots with white skin, doomed to stay this way for all time.

The Spot entered the convenient store where he spotted a man sitting in the counter covered by shelves of food and medic supplies, typing away on his computer not even sparing a glance at him.

"Excuse me, do you have, uh... an ATM machine?" The spot inquired.

The man signaled towards the back. "Yeah, right around here, in the back."

"Preferably not chained to the wall?" He added in low volume.

"What?" The man at the counter frowned in confusion.

"Nothing!"

Once the spot made it to the back, he crouched down at the ATM, putting his sunglasses back in place. He moved his sleeve up and pulled one of his holes off from his arms and onto the ATM. The hole grew which gave him space to put his hand through the machine which ended up reaching through the other side.

The spot frowned as he picked up a can of soda. "Oh! That's not right."

He continued reaching his hand through the hole, but it kept going into different directions. Finally, he made it inside where the money was stored, but ended up pulling half of it down outside the street, making a kid trip.

The store owner took notice in this and turned his attention to the back where he saw the Spot pushing the ATM through his hole. The man put on the facade of pretending everything was normal, slowly grabbing a bat from under the counter and slowly walking towards him.

"What you doing back there, man?"

"Nothing! Nothing, everything is — everything's cool, man!" The Spot replied, bouncing on the ATM. "Just forgot my PIN number!"

Lenny swung the bat at the Spot, but he was able to doge and ran away from him, knocking some items off the shelf in the process as Lenny began to chase him.

"Sir, please! Just let me rob you!" The Spot exclaimed.

He fell on the floor, trying to fight back as Lenny gripped onto his bat tightly. In the middle of this, Miles swung around, first at a case full of food and then to the microwave where he placed the beef patty to heat it up. Once he was ready to reveal his presence, he popped his head out of the ceiling.