- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟵┊❛ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Nice to see you again, Peter,"

Doc Ock hovered down from the open tile on the ceiling with a malicious smirk on her features. That's when the firing began, which the other spider-people took as the cue to start fighting.

Seeing ( Y/N ) about to get shot at, Spider-Noir swung down but with the price of a glitch. Peni spotted this and climbed up with her robot to the railing, blocking Spider-Noir and ( Y/N ).

"I got you covered!"

"These guys are the pits," Gwen muttered before collapsing to the ground from glitching but quickly getting back up.

The Scorpion from May's house jumped up to the metal platform, giving a punch to Peni's robot that was so hard they were falling to the ground, but was able to get back up. Peter was struggling with Doc Ock, nearly chocking on her tentacle as he tried to insert the key into the controls. "Why is this always so difficult?"

Doc Ock swung Peter away before tying him back up again. "Any last words?"

"Can I get a minute to thing about it? You got a pen?" Peter grunted.

"Goodbye, Peter Parker,"

Before Doc Ock could close her tentacles on him, the tentacle closed into a fist all on its own, punching her in the face. Peter frowned in confusion while ( Y/N ) had a good idea of who this was.

"Who did that?" Doc Ock yelled.

Just then, two webs shot up at her, revealing to be Miles Morales in a black suit with red reaching up to his arms and a red spider symbol on his chest. Peter's eyes widened at him, feeling a little bit of pride. "Miles?"

Miles swung a punch at her, catching Peter with a web before he could fall into the lights. They both flew back up to the ceiling, a smile forming on Peter's features under his mask.

"Wow, Miles! You're doing it on command!"

"About time, right?"

"Miles!" Peni exclaimed.

"He figured it out," Gwen muttered.

"That's my best friend!" ( Y/N ) yelled.

Peter placed a hand on Miles's shoulder. "I love you, I am so proud of you! Wait.. do I want kids?"

Just then, a tile from the ceiling was thrown at them. The duo turned to see Doc Ock crawling towards them with her tentacles, swinging more tiles at them one by one.