- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟮┊❛ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

( Y/N ) fell to the floor of her bedroom with a thud, knocking some of the books off her shelf. Once she stood up, she threw some things off her desk, then let out a long, heavy sigh.

Hearing footsteps from outside, she kneeled down and the door swung open. It was Susan with a bat in one hand Paul was behind her. "Hey, I'm still friends with the cop!"

( Y/N ) slowly stood up and Susan stared, dropping the bat as it bounced around before coming to a stop. ( Y/N ) only stared at her, her eyes red from fighting back tears; remembering the canon, her fate. Knowing that Susan didn't know just hit her like a rock.

Susan's eyes softened. "Where the hell have you been? This is the second time this has happened—"

Before she could finish, ( Y/N ) ran up to her and embraced her mom in a much needed hug. A light smile formed on Paul's features, taking this as his time to leave the room, but by his surprise; ( Y/N ) pulled him in too.

As they let go, Susan cleared her throat, stuffing her hands in her pockets. "O— okay. Um, I assume you wanna talk about it?"

( Y/N ) let out a sigh, nodding. Paul left as Susan sat down on ( Y/N )'s bed.

"I saw all of these amazing places — nearly died once,"

Susan raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"...And I met all these amazing people, who were all a bunch of weirdos, but they didn't want me," ( Y/N ) continued.

"Well, I don't know who those amazing people are, but they're idiots," Susan replied, standing up; walking outside.

Once she came back in, carrying a cardboard box with tape, sitting back on the bed with ( Y/N ). "I think this feels a bit more like you, Glow-stick."

( Y/N )'s wiped her eyes, cutting through the tape, revealing her suit from Earth-199999. It was blue mixed with red and bright golden lines going down the sides with a star embroidered in the middle.

"How did you get it?" ( Y/N ) asked.

"An old friend stopped by."

been a while lmaoo

been a while lmaoo. srry, i had to get creative with this chapter too, but i still don't like it, i might edit it it later on
who knows 🤷‍♀️

anyways, expect an appearance from the Marvel's later.

see you soon, meg!