- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟵┊❛ 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Alright, have fun!"

Peter whisper yelled as he show himself back up to the ceiling so he wouldn't be seen. He had the brilliant idea to let ( Y/N ) do the talking first and if that didn't work out, he'll just do the rest.

She was now on a metal surface surrounded by pipes, and moving structures that were under the city. On he other side of the room, the sound of footsteps coming from behind caused Miles's spidey sense to go off. He turned around ready for !iguel, but saw ( Y/N ), who jumped back.

( Y/N ) frowned in confusion, watching Miles switch to defense mode. "Dude, what the hell?"

Realizing who it was, Miles let out a long heavy sigh before rushing over, embracing her in a much needed hug. ( Y/N ) slowly patted him on the back in an awkward manner.

"It's you," Miles breathed out in relief. "Are you okay?"

"Uh — only physically," ( Y/N ) replied.

Miles's eyes fixed on her form and his face contorted to one of empathy — realizing that the only reason she's a canon is because of him, remembering all the spider-men he's seen who went through the same thing; it was him.

"I'm sorry,"

"For what...?" ( Y/N ) trailed off.

"Just for... you know," Miles shrugged. "For Spider-Man, for you following along with me into the subway, which —"

"—was my decision."

A light smile formed on Miles features. "Well, I'm glad you came," he then placed a hand on ( Y/N )'s shoulder and a smirk formed on his features just like Aaron told him to. "Hey."

The only reaction he received from her was a light chuckle. "Okay, now I'm glad you didn't do that."

"Cmon," Miles laughed, but it quickly died down. "Okay... I don't know what's gonna happen, but I know I'm gonna save you."

( Y/N )'s eyes softened. "Miles..."

"What...?" The light smile on Miles's features faded, reading the room. "Are you serious?"

"I mean, yeah?" ( Y/N ) shrugged.

"You're just gonna let it play out!" Miles yelled. "No — I won't."

"Miles!"

Miles huffed and shot a web up to the next platform, hiding behind a wall, his spidey senses going off once again, this time he was joined by Peter and Mayday who were hanging from the ceiling by a web. "( Y/N ), you already —"

"I'm guessing you saw ( Y/N )?" Peter frowned.

"Oh, that was your idea?" Miles sighed before walking down the hall to find an exit.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Peter rushed over and took Mayday out of the baby sling and presented it in front of Miles. "You wanna hold my baby? Would you just give the baby one squeeze, and then we'll talk! 'Cause I think it's gonna change our whole vibe."

Mayday put her arms up trying to go to Miles, who shook his head and rushed off. "No!"

"It's very rejuvenating!"

"I'm plenty juvenated!"

"You'll be more so when you go chest to chest with this magical child," Peter declared proudly has he held Mayday in front of him, raising her in the air.

Miles leaped over a beam of metal on the ground, and cranes his neck back at Peter to shoot him a glare. "You don't get to have a heartfelt conversation with me right now!"

Peter flew don't in front of Miles, holding Mayday right at his face. "Just hold the baby, what happens!"

Miles shoved them away, heading to the nearest tunnel where bright red light beamed from below, making it the perfect escape. Mayday made a squealing noise at this and tried to copy the sound with a giggle.

"You and ( Y/N ) are the reason I had her okay?!" Peter shouted, staying behind as Miles went to the metal surface to try and lift it, but then slowly walking over to join him. "I thought... that if I did a decent job raising her, then... there was a chance she was gonna turn out like you two."

"And that got me excited because you two are wonderful people! And I like being around you!" Peter added.

"Then why didn't you come see us?"

Peter tried finding the words to say, but couldn't. "I couldn't."

"We wanted to be with you guys so bad," Miles's voice cracked. "But this thing isn't what I thought it was."

"Look..." he sighed gently as he went to talk to him on the metal grate in the floor. "Bad things are gonna happen, it makes us who we are. But good things happen to, you know?"

Peter flashed a light smile. "Like you two happened," his eyes drifted down to the Mayday. "And she happened."

Mayday leaped onto Miles, giggling. Not knowing what to do, Miles held her in both arms while she was flat on her stomach. This gave Peter a little chuckle, lifting Mayday's beanie a little.

"You are so bad at holding a baby! Oh, I wish ( Y/N ) was here to see this!" Peter chuckled.

"We got your location, Peter," Lyla's voice spoke from Peter's watch.

Peter's eyes widened in a panic, shaking his head. "No, no, no! You do not have my location over!"

Miles stepped back from him as Peter tried defending himself. From the hallway, a bright blue light beamed right in front of Miles. Peter walked over to Miles, grabbing his wrist. "Please, man! Let's talk about this!"

"We already did," Miles stated, shooting a web at Peter's ankles, causing him to be strung up on the ceiling making Mayday squeal and giggle some more.

"Good talk."

okay, i don't rlly like this chapter bc it was basically me just rushing to get it done, but here it is!

— see you soon, meg!