- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟮┊❛ 𝗔𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

It was finally over.

Peter got his justice now that Alchemax was exposed. Tombstone and a few other goons from the lab were arrested thanks to Jefferson. Meanwhile with Kingpin... he was 'stuck in a corner' shall we say.

After all the craziness, Miles and ( Y/N ) landed on a rooftop where they had perfect view of everything down below. Once they landed, they finally had some time for themselves. Just then, Miles felt his phone buzz from inside his suit.

He took out his phone and saw it was his dad calling. ( Y/N ) encouraged him to pick it up, waving her hands at the phones. Miles chuckled, pressing on the green. He pulled off his mask and placed the phone besides his hear. He was just happy to hear his dad's voice.

"Miles? Miles- are you okay?" Miles could hear Jefferson stutter through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Miles replied. "You're probably busy-"

"No, no, no. I can talk," Jefferson reassured before taking a pause. "Look, so I came by earlier because... uh, your uncle-"

"I know, dad. I am so sorry," Miles sighed.

( Y/N ) walked besides him, placing a hand on his shoulder. She was gonna miss that 90's music-graffiti artist uncle.

"Do you know who did it?" Miles asked.

"I thought I did, but I was wrong," Jefferson explained. "Look, Miles. What I said at the door, it wasn't just talk. You know.. I was thinking, maybe us and ( Y/N ), we could find a nice wall - privately owned."

As the conversation went on, ( Y/N ) heard her phone buzz and saw her mom's number appear. She picked it up and was starting to regret it.

"( Y/N ) Chase! Where the hell have you..." Susan sighed from her side of the line. "Look, ( Y/N ). I'm sorry."

( Y/N ) frowned in confusion. "For what?"

"I didn't stand up for you, when you needed me most," Susan replied. "There's this spark in you - it's amazing. I had a hard time growing up and I thought you would too, my biggest mistake was trying to protect you, holding that spark back."

( Y/N ) smiled. "It's fine, mom."

"You know, I even forgot about the oath of the Star Wars republic," Susan cleared her throat. "to protect and practice the democratic and free privileges that we have obtained."

"Mom. Are you a secret nerd?" ( Y/N ) chuckled.

"Yes. Is that a crime?" Susan started getting defensive. "I love you."

"You too."

The duo both ended the conversations with their parents. Miles pulled down his mask and ( Y/N ) grabbed onto him. The plan was to make it seem like she was just helping since Peter knew where everything was, just so no one would get too suspicious.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Come on, man! E-mobile!"

The duo heard Jefferson exclaim, glaring at his phone and trying to get Miles on again. They made their way past the smoke and crowds of pedestrians and officers, finally reaching Jefferson.

Made himself visible with ( Y/N ) besides him. "Officer?"

Jefferson jumped back. "Spider-Man! ( Y/N ), you okay?"

"Physically," ( Y/N ) smiled.

"Listen, I'm- down there... that was, I mean, thank you for keeping this kid out of-"

When the moment was right, Miles rushed over to his dad and squeezed him in a tight hug. Jefferson looked over at ( Y/N ), frowning in confusion and wondering if this was just a Spider-Man thing. She only shrugged at him as he slowly patted Miles on the back.

The two let go and Miles cleared his throat.

"I look forward to working with ya!" Miles made his voice deeper, pointing at Jefferson.

Jefferson chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. But I don't approve of your methods, so we're just gonna have to agree to disagree."

"Thank you for you and Ms. Chase's bravery tonight," Miles added before saluting at him. "I love you."

"Wait what?"

As Miles slowly drifted away, he pointed behind Miles and up at the sky. "And look behind you!"

Jefferson and ( Y/N ) turned around to find Kingpin strung up in a giant spider-web with a note stuck to his chest. It read from your friendly neighborhood spider-man + ( y/n ) chase.

Jefferson gasped, placing a hand over his mouth. Reporters put up their camera, flashing as many pictures of this as they could get. ( Y/N ) chuckled, saluting up at Kingpin hoping he would see it.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Miles walked onto the sidewalk through the crowd of pedestrians who were watching. Some were clapping as others were flashing a few of their own photos. On the way, Miles fist-bumped a few of them and waving his hand every now and then.

A man placed a hand on Miles's shoulder as he walked by. "Thanks, Spider-Man!"

"Great to meet ya!" Miles replied before fist-bumping a baby. "What up, little man?"

"Yeah, I'm the new Spider-Mam!"

Finally making it out of the crowd, Miles jumped up from a hotdog cart and onto the side of a building, sliding off it but then quickly getting back up.

"That was part of the move!"

one more chapter and then act one is doneeee!!

- see you soon, meg!