- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟲┊❛ 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝘂𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

( spider within; tw               panic attackspoilers !✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

( spider within; tw
               panic attack
spoilers !
✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

FROM WHERE WE LEFT OFF...

Life after the collider's destruction has been less than ideal. ( Y/N ) Chase was used to walking alone, headphones blasting Metro Boomin in order to block out the noise outside. It was always quiet, that is until the other noises started popping up.

It's always the same, Peter's dying words, her mom and Mr. Wilson telling her to apply herself, the other spider-men leaving, and Kingpin... Kingpin she'd hear most often, he never left. She'll never forget that day again; the explosions, the goblin's lying body, all the guilt.

Now with Aunt May in Florida, she felt like there was no one to talk to about this. Well... Miles would always try, but there was something in the way.

Finally making it home, ( Y/N ) let out a deep, heavy sigh as she pulled off her headphones. She slowly took hold of the doorknob and swung open the door.

"I'm home! Sorry I'm late," ( Y/N ) called out as she entered her apartment.

When she got inside, a horror movie was blaring red into the dark room. She raised an eyebrow, glancing around to find that Susan was nowhere in sight.

"Uh... so when you forget to turn the tv off after you leave it's okay— ?" A loud scream from behind caused her to gasp, turning around to see Susan in a mask like in Friday the 13th.

( Y/N ) let out a sigh, placing a hand on her chest. "Oh my god—"

Susan chuckled as she placed a hand on ( Y/N )'s shoulder. "What are Jefferson and I always telling you kids?"

"You gotta keep your head on the swivel... some other cop slang I dunno?" ( Y/N ) snapped.

Susan frowned in confusion. "Are you okay?"

( Y/N )'s eyes widened. "Oh...uh, yeah — fine."

"Great! 'Cause we got pizza on the way, ice cream in the forever — oh, and ( N/N )! I rented three scary movies," Susan smiled. "I also know there's a new one on Netflix you wanted to watch called Fear Street, very cryptic."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Rent? Did you drive all the way to Jersey to do that?" ( Y/N ) gave a light smile.

"You got jokes about us," Susan replied with a chuckle. "And y'know, this is the one Aaron and I watched..."

"...on your first date," ( Y/N ) finished in a sarcastic tone.