- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟰┊❛ 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Now assigned with an essay from his teachers, Miles needed help. And if anyone knew how to help him, it was Aaron. The thing was, Miles wasn't going to Aaron for help on the essay, Aaron was an escape, where he could just be himself. Aaron still keeps a stack of Percy Jackson books in the corner for ( Y/N ), even the Heroes of Olympus pentalogy.

Aaron was the cool uncle who'd you could just be yourself around. He lived up in this small apartment in Brooklyn where Miles and ( Y/N ) had to use a fire escape in order to get up. They could tell he's home if 90's rap music was blaring ( yes that's where Miles gets it from ).

Aaron was relaxing on the sofa with one arm relaxing up and his boombox blasting music. His phone made a small ding and he clicked on the message, knowing who it's from. It read I'm Watchin' You!! with random emojis on the side. This made Aaron chuckle before glancing at the window.

He saw Miles, pressing his hands against the window and then his face. "Uncle Aaron! Hey, were you scared?"

The raspberry made Aaron give another light chuckle and he got himself off the couch before letting Miles in. Miles eventually was drifted away to the boxing heavy bag, continuously punching it.

"What's up with school?" Aaron questioned from the sink.

"Going great," Miles replied. "Tons of friends."

Aaron put down the sponge, shaking his head with a light smile. "Can't tell me it's all that bad there." Aaron headed towards the bag, holding it in Miles's direction. "Smart girls is where it's at. Place must be full of 'em."

Miles chuckled. "No. There's no one."

"I can't have a nephew with no game,"

"Hey, I got game," Miles glanced at the stack of Percy Jackson books in the corner before looking down at his feet, heading towards the sofa. "There's this girl, she's kinda into me. You know how it is."

Aaron closed the microwave shut, taking out the bag of popcorn. "What's her name?"

Miles's eyes widened, staring back down at his notebook. "Uh, you may know her actually."

Aaron glanced at the Percy Jackson books, getting somewhat of an idea. A smirk formed on his features as he turned back to his nephew.

"( Y/N )?"

Miles shrunk down in his seat, giving Aaron the clear answer he needed. Aaron chuckled, taking his seat next to Miles with the popcorn bag in his hand.