- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟬┊❛ 𝗚𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘆 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"WE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS," Miles spoke in a 'manlier' tone, trying to be more intimidating while looking up at the tied up figure with his arms crossed against his chest.

After being flown all across New York, Miles and ( Y/N ) decided the best thing was to take him to Aaron's and interrogate him. ( Y/N ) had to hold in the urge of wanting to run up and hug him, but at the same time she was still remembering that he wasn't her Peter.

The other Peter began to struggle in the ropes, trying to untangle himself but got turned around instead. ( Y/N ) peaked from behind the punching bag. "Why do you look like my uncle?"

Peter b pushed on his feet, turning the bag around to face the kids. "Because I am."

"Then why aren't you dead? Why is your hair different?" Miles listed off, bending down and poking his stomach. "Why is your body a... different shape?"

"Pretty sure you just called me fat," Peter deadpanned.

Miles and ( Y/N ) winced. "What? No..."

"Hey, you don't look so hot either, kid. I mean, most superheroes don't wear their own merch," other Peter pointed out.

"Are you a ghost?" Miles popped his head up to face Peter as he spun around.

Then ( Y/N ) came from the other side. "Chiron reincarnated? You give off the vibes."

"Don't know what that means,"

"What's a Chiron?" Miles frowned in confusion.

"That's what I've been asking, kid,"

"Are you from another dimension?" Miles theorized. "Like a parallel universe where things are like this universe, but different. And you're Peter Parker in that universe."

Peter b's eyes widened. "Wow. That was really just a guess?"

Miles shrugged. "We learned about it in physics."

"Quantum theory,"

"This is amazing!" Miles exclaimed.

( Y/N ) smiled. "He can teach you just like Pete said he would!"

"He died," Peter reminded.

"Yeah, exactly!"

Miles frowned, glancing at ( Y/N ) before turning to Peter. "Look I made a promise to him."