- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟱┊❛ 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

just decided to separate this into two parts to make it easier✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Ya'll make one heck of a team,"

The Spot said in a sarcastic tone as Gwen tried to punch him in the face. She ended up falling through one of his portals, hitting Pavitr. Miles and Hobie tried taking a shot at it, but the Spot grabbed them by the neck.

"I don't believe in teams," Hobie stated.

"Him and consistency," the other ( Y/N ) sighed in a sarcastic tone from above the ceiling besides Pav.

Mikes frowned in confusion. "Aren't you in a band?"

"I don't believe in consistency," Hobie informed before using the empty hand to let himself free.

"This guy is killing me," Mikes muttered, kicking the Spot on the head to set free.

Before the Spot could get near Miles, the other spider-men flew up from behind him, but were thrown to the other side of the room. ( Y/N ) grunted, trying to get some light but it was useless. She was then thrown to the other side of the room by a portal with the others.

"This is gonna be good for us, Spider-Man,"

Miles's eyes widened as he watched the collider spinning around. He stood up and the Spot was now walking towards him, pointing. "You'll finally have a villain worth fighting, and I won't be just a joke to you!"

Light from two sides of the collider clashed, creating an explosion of pink particles and light. As ( Y/N ) sat up from her spot on the floor with the other spider-men her eyes widened in terror. The Spot flew towers the collider, causing it to glitch to black, blue and light pallets.

Before he could get any further, Miles shot a web at him and stuck onto him with the other spider-man helping him. Wanting to help even with nothing, ( Y/N ) just grabbed onto Hobie's hand, slightly pulling.

"You're not a joke! Right, gang?" Miles asked.

"Absolutely!" Gwen nodded.

"Completely unassuming!" Pavitr spoke up.

"We don't believe in comedy! Just kidding!" Hobie signaled to him and stellar-spider.

"I'm scarred for life!" ( Y/N ) added in to "help", causing the others to turn back at her in concern. "Uh.... Just kidding."

"See? No one here thinks you're a joke!" Miles stated.