- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟬┊❛ 𝗦𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Miles swung away from the platform they were on, flipping downwards to the orange and magenta haze. He flew down in the tight squeeze between two buildings, shooting a web up at the other side of the collider. He landed on one of the round platforms that spun him around the machine, finally landing at the controls.

The trio below looked at him with a mix of surprise and pride. Peter tilted his head towards Gwen. "Ah, we taught him that, right?"

"I didn't teach him that," Gwen replied.

"And I know for a fact, you definitely didn't," ( Y/N ) added, making Gwen chuckle.

Gwen shot a web up in the air and Peter jumped onto a building before copying her actions. Once again, a golden mist formed around ( Y/N )'s body, making her hover in the air. She did trip a few times getting up their, but she was still getting used to this.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

After managing to put the key into the hole, Miles watched as a hologram showing all the different dimensions and how to shut it down.

"Guys, I got control of the beam!" Miles announced. "Get over here!"

Just as Gwen, Peter, Spider-Noir, Peter Porker, and Peni were swinging over with ( Y/N ) trailing behind them, something was happening. The light was glitching on and off, causing her to lose balance, and start falling. Thankfully, Peter quickly took notice in this and caught her with his web.

That doesn't mean it's gone for good.

"I guess this is it," Gwen sighed.

( Y/N ) sighed, holding onto Peter's open hand as he stuck to the wall. "Aww... it's gone now."

Miles pulled off his mask with a smile. "They'll come back, I'm counting on it."

Peni frowned. "Well, it's nice to know we're not alone. Right?"

Gwen nodded. "Yeah."

"I got the portal open," Miles informed. "You first, Peni."

"Thank you, Miles and ( Y/N )," the spider in Peni's hand made a squeaking noise. "From both of us."

With one last one fingered salute, Peni swung down into the collider's light. The color changed from a light yellow to the classic Spider-Man colors of red and blue. ( Y/N ) wasn't gonna lie, she was gonna miss the robot loving girl.

"I, uh, love you all," Spider-Noir stuttered.

He pulled out a Rubik's cube from his pocket. "I'm taking this cube thing with me. I don't understand it's but I will."

( Y/N ) flashed one last smile at him and she could swear he gave her one back. But before heading down into the machine like Peni, Spider-Noir had a few last words for her. "Us weirdos gotta stick together."

And just like that, Spider-Noir flew down into the collider, turning the room black and white. Peter Porker walked up to Miles, carrying a wooden hammer in his hand, and a large one at that.

"I want you to have this," he sniffled. "It'll fit in your pocket."

Miles took the hammer, frowning in confusion. "That's all, folks."

"Is he allowed to say that, legally?" Peter questioned.

"Eh. He already broke the laws of physics, so what's one more law?" ( Y/N ) shrugged.

Peter Porker let the wind take him down to the lights of the collider, opening his arms as he fell. The lights of the machine turned from the bright white and yellow to a wacky mix of all types of colors.

Miles turned to Gwen with a smirk. "Do I get to like the hairdo now?"

Gwen pulled off her mask. "You know I'm older than you. Fifteen months, but it's pretty significant if you ask me."

"Well, Einstein said time was relative, right?"

Gwen chuckled, leaning against the wall. "Heh. Nice."

"Friends?" Miles held out his hand for a handshake, signaling to him and ( Y/N ).

"Friends," Gwen accepted it with a smile. "See you around, Spider-Man," she glanced over to ( Y/N ). "Glow-stick."

"'Glow-stick's' not gonna stick, is it?" ( Y/N ) wondered.

Then, Gwen flew down into the collider causing it to glow a mix of blue and pink. Now all there was left was Peter. ( Y/N ) had mixed feelings about Peter leaving. She knew Peter had to leave, but at the same time it was like having her Peter here.

"Your turn," Miles smiled as Peter jumped down to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Right."

Just then, the duo's spider-senses went off. The trio turned their heads to find an angry Kingpin, breaking the top of a water tower in half.

"You're not going anywhere!"