- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟭┊❛ 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Hold on!"

After Miles eventually agreed to leave his room, he put on his Spider-Man suit and swung out the window with Gwen who now had her mask up. They first went falling from a building, shooting their webs up in the air to catch themselves while Miles ran on one of the trucks.

Miles placed his feet down on a truck passing by. "So there's an elite society with all the best spider-people in it?"

"So there's this lady, Jess Drew," Gwen began. "She rides a motorcycle — oh, my gosh! I'm learning so much from her."

"Oh, yeah. I've learned a lot of stuff too," Miles stated. "And ( Y/N ) got her glowy-thing back."

Miles and Gwen swung over a construction sight before swinging upside down with a web tied around their ankles. A smile formed from under Gwen's mask at the news of ( Y/N )'s abilities returning.

Gwen crossed her arms against her chest. "Nice! I get to call her glow-stick again?"

"Just when she was hoping that wouldn't stick," Miles chuckled. "Oh, and I kinda leveled up my whole thing."

"Really? Let's see then,"

"Thread the needle!"

The duo swung back right side up and flew in between to trucks passing by. Gwen shot her legs up in a ballet pose as she shot a web in front of her, pulling her away. Miles let out a scream as he nearly hit a truck, being thrown back up into the sky with Gwen.

Both of them flew up a sign, jumping over a few trucks along the way as they headed up to the buildings.

"And Miguel! The whole thing was his idea!" Gwen continued.

"And who's Miguel?" Miles questioned.

Gwen swung further as she continued her explanation. "He's like a ninja-vampire Spider-Man, but a good guy!"

"A vampire-ninja good guy? I'd pay good money to see that," Miles quipped. "So how long ago did they invite you?"

"Only like... a few months ago," Gwen shrugged.

"Months is kinda a long time, isn't it?"

Miles and Gwen jumped back and fourth between to sides of an apartment complexes before heading to a cell tower and swinging around it, flipping back down the same building.

"Look at you,"

"Look at me."

The duo swung across a block past a guy and his hot dog cart where they snatched two hot dogs from him. Miles made sure to web him some money back.

"So this club..."

Gwen playfully hit Miles. "Look at that dumb-dumb."

"What kind of stuff do you do?"

Down below, Gwen spotted a guy in a stripped hoodie in the crowd. She made a challenge out of it and shot a web at him, giving the woman her purse back and tying him up to the traffic light leaving a note with her alias.

"Like, last week, we had this mission and Hobie and I—"

"Who's Hobie?"

"Oh, my gosh, you and ( Y/N ) would love him!" Gwen exclaimed. "He lets me crash in his dimension sometimes— oh! And he a ( Y/N ) too, but she's definitely different from ours."

Thankfully, Miles's mask was covering the smirk forming on his features. "More the merrier."

"Anyway, listen, they're pretty strict about where I go, or I... I really would've come to visit you guys sooner,"

They ended up landing on the side of a train where inside, a little boy was licking the window right where Miles was holding onto.

"Oh, alright," as Gwen left, something else popped into his mind. "Hey, so I was thinking you could help me with—"

It didn't take long for Miles to notice the little boy's actions, looking down and shaking his fingers at him.

"Don't — don't do that."

Just then, another train flew by which caused Miles to have to go back first onto the one he stuck on earlier so the other wouldn't hit him. Once that train passed, Miles sighed and jumped up onto the top of the train. Miles frowned in confusion, noticing Gwen wasn't with him anymore. "Uh... Gwen?"

After swinging around by himself for a few, looking for Gwen, she finally popped up behind him causing him to gasp and snap his head in her direction.

"Oh, hey. There you are,"

"Waitin' for you."

"Hey, can you help me with something?"

"Sure."

i don't rlly like this chapter, but i hope u enjoyed <33

the moment i've been dying to write is coming up eeeeee!

pls don't be ghost readers 😔

- see you soon, meg!