- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟲┊❛ 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

🕧 a few months ago📍 CHELSEA, NY earth -65✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

🕧 a few months ago
📍 CHELSEA, NY earth -65
✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Gwen!"

A female voice exclaimed, snapping out of her out of her thoughts. Ever since last year, ever since getting sent to another dimensions, things have been different for Gwen to say the least. Now on her own ( well, as a spider-person ), she's been well... in the dark, shall we say.

One good thing came from returning to her dimensions; her and ( Y/N ) got back together, but it wasn't as... joyful as before. I'm this universe, ( Y/N ) is Peter's sister and the only difference between her and Miles's ( Y/N ) is that her obsession is Stranger Things.

Eventually acknowledging her voice, Gwen looked up at the people around her, all of them staring at her with annoyed expressions. She slowly lifted the drumsticks from the cymbals and chuckled nervously.

"This song over?" Gwen chuckled.

"Okay, dude. You don't hangout, the only person you talk to is ( Y/N )-"

Gwen placed her drumsticks down. "I didn't join a band so I can talk. And don't bring ( Y/N ) into this-"

"I came here to talk about my feelings," another band member raised their hand.

"I joined it, so I can hit my feelings with stick," Gwen slammed a drumstick onto a cymbal only for it to be stopped by one of the band members.

The girl let go of the cymbal. "If you don't tell someone what's going on, you're gonna snap."

"I'm fine!"

"That's not how someone who's fine would say it," Mary Jane spoke up.

"You'd say, I'm great! Thanks. How are you?"

"I'm great. Thanks," Gwen mimicked her voice, getting up from the drum set and throwing some parts of the drum aside. "How are you?"

"Gwen, come on! I don't get you."

"You're right!"

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Just tell him, he's your dad — I mean, it's not as bad as glitching away into another dimension."

Needing someone to talk to, Gwen dialed up ( Y/N )'s phone number. Every item she talks to her ( Y/N ), if just amazes her how different she is to Miles's. Well, besides being an energetic nerd ( that's the only similarity ).