- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟭┊❛ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"You're not going anywhere!"

With the luck they had, they shouldn't have been surprised to find Kingpin standing in front of them. He was right there, glaring straight at them, giving them the cue, telling them to bring it on.

"I'll hold him off," Peter told them, pulling his mask down and swinging ( Y/N ) over to Miles. "You shut it down."

Miles tried holding him back but it didn't work.

"Push the green button! Do not wait for me!"

Miles and ( Y/N ) followed Peter through all the lights. Miles pulled on the web, causing Peter to fall to one of the building roof with Miles and ( Y/N ) landing after him.

"What are you doing!"

Miles jumped over to him. "Peter, you gotta go home!"

"This guy could kill you! I can't let Spider-Man die," Peter stated. "And I'm certainly not letting ( Y/N ) die again!"

"I won't," Miles replied.

( Y/N )'s eyes widened. She couldn't tell if Miles was talking about her or Spider-Man or just both, but it was heroic either way. This was certainly not the Miles Morales she met when she was six.

"It's okay."

"Yeah. It is okay,"

Miles bent down and kicked Peter's foot, causing him to fall. Before Peter could fall into the collider, Miles caught him using his suit. "You gotta go home, man."

Peter grabbed onto Miles's arm. "How do I know I'm not gonna mess it up again?"

"You won't," Miles replied.

"Right. It's a leap of faith,"

And at that, Peter let go of Miles's hand, sparing one last glance at ( Y/N ). "I think a guy in black in white once said, us weirdos gotta stick together?"

( Y/N ) chuckled. "Yeah."

Miles flashed one last smile and let go of Peter's suit. ( Y/N ) walked up besides Miles and they both watched as he fell into the collider. And ( Y/N ) swore she could hear him say something among these lines, "Not bad, kids."

The lights flashed a bright white and yellow and Peter was gone. Miles turned to ( Y/N ), seeing her still staring down at the collider.