- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟴┊❛ 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

( i'm just giving the counselor at visions a name since they don't give her one alright? )✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

since they don't give her one alright? )
✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

After running through the hallway ( mostly the ceiling ), Miles finally made it to the guidance counselor's office. ( Y/N )'s been to plenty of these, so the only advice she had for him was that guidance counselors can see right into your soul — even Mr. Wilson's good at his job.

( Y/N )'s mom — Susan Chase, already made her go to a meeting like this at the high school in Brooklyn with Mr. Wilson's boyfriend Steve ad the guidance counselor and it went... well, it went. Since Susan's new boyfriend, Paul Sersin was there so that just made it worse.

Once Miles got most of his things in his bag, Miles swung the door open. "Unless you bake two cakes!"

"Miles?" Rio and Jefferson turned around.

"How's it going? College! Woo-woo!" Miles exclaimed, bumping his fist.

Miles pulled his backpack from off of his stomach as Jefferson pulled up a chair for Miles to sit between him and Rio. Miles sat down with his backpack resting in front of him.

"I know! I gotta get back to being a great student, so can we make this quick?"

As Miles leaned forward, Rio took notice in this and signaled for him to sit up a little straighter. Jefferson also noticed this and Miles had his head up and his back resting on the chair.

"Okay. Miles's grades are pretty good," Ms. Henderson began. "A in AP physics."

Rio took Miles's shoulders and shook him playfully, a proud smile forming on her features. "That's my little man!"

"And AP studio art,"

"He takes after his uncle," Jefferson muttered with s chuckle.

"A- in English."

"She's a tough grader," Rio defended.

"And a B in Spanish," Ms. Henderson added.

"What?!" Rio exclaimed.

"Whoo, okay."

Miles winced at the announcement of his grade in Spanish and his parents reactions. Rio turned to face her son, putting two fingers together and her thumb in front of them to snap at him.

"Miles," Rio snapped before speaking in Spanish.

"Are you trying to kill your mother?"