- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟬┊❛ 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Peter grabbed ( Y/N ) and they continued the chase, meeting up with Gwen and the others. To say ( Y/N ) was pissed was an understatement, 'cause she was beyond it.

Instead of having to hold onto Peter, she was now flying in the air — glowing hands and everything. And unfortunately, Gwen did not forget the nickname glow-stick to ( Y/N )'s annoyance.

"Miles!"

The trio spotted Miles who fell onto a taxi with a hard thump before getting back up and shooting a web in the air. All of them frowned in confusion, assuming he didn't plan this out and was just doing his own thing — which was usually the case, but that's just Miles.

"Where does he think he's going?" Gwen questioned.

"I don't think he planned this out," Peter stated.

"Yeah," ( Y/N ) sighed.

"Hey, we'll get him back," Peter reassured.

"Mhm."

They were eventually joined by Jess, who was down below on her motorcycle. Gwen and Peter jumped around on some trucks and buses to get besides her. "If I haven't said it before, you're a terrible mentor."

Gwen moved over to another bus, shooting a web at Jess's motorcycle and swung her right at Miles, who dodged it and shot two webs at her, sticking the woman to a nearby vehicle.

On top of a truck, Peter came to join her with a smirk on his face. "He did just beat you, so I'm not a terrible mentor!"

"You're both equally terrible! Does that settle it?" Miguel snapped at them from a few feet ahead.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Miles ended up on a train headed upward, trying all he could to stick onto it, but it wasn't working. The faster it went, Miles couldn't keep hold of his web. Eventually, it snapped off and he nearly fell off but caught himself and stuck onto the train with his hands.

From below, he saw part of the train being torn by claws. It was Miguel. He clawed his way through the train and was now walking on all fours to reach Miles.

"What are those? Claws!" Miles asked, backing up. "Dude, are you sure you're even Spider-Man?"

"Are you? Who do you think you are, really?"