- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟱┊❛ 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘄𝗮𝘆 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"I'm gonna get in so much trouble," Miles muttered under his breathe as they headed down the tunnel. A train passed, so it was clear for them to enter.

Miles and ( Y/N ) turned their phone lights on as they headed deeper into the tunnel. ( Y/N ) stuffed her right hand into her hoodie pocket, trailing behind Aaron with Miles. Once they arrived, they were met with a medium sized gate, blocking them from the other side with a sign reading restricted area.

"We're gonna get in trouble, Miles," ( Y/N ) corrected him. "We're gonna get in trouble."

Now, ( Y/N ) didn't know much about Aaron since she'd only go over there to hang out with Miles and be a nerd judgment free, but there was something about this that felt a little off to her. She couldn't tell if it was her 'inherited' spidey sense ( she's still working on that theory ) or if it was just 'cause she didn't know Aaron as well as she thought.

The kids turned off their flashlight, glancing up at the gate. "Hey, how'd you know about this place?"

"Did an engineering job back in the day," Aaron replied

After the lights were shut off, Aaron grabbed part of the gate, climbing up and jumping over with a smooth landing. He glanced at ( Y/N ; with a smile. "Yo, Chase. You try it out."

( Y/N ) cracked her knuckles, letting out a long sigh before copying Aaron's actions, having a similar landing experience. A bright smile appeared on her features as Miles and Aaron looked at her in disbelief.

( Y/N ) only shrugged before turning to Miles. "Morales, hurry up."

Miles glanced up and down at the gate, his eyes filling with stoic determination, that was until he made the same attempt at Aaron and ( Y/N ). He was now struggling to roll over from the top part, which ended in a rough landing. He got back up, dusting himself off. "What's up?"

Aaron chuckled. "Yeah, man. I know we were related."

"Ha!" ( Y/N ) exclaimed.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Aaron pulled the lever, turning the power on inside the abandoned subway tunnel. The space was wide, full of colorful graffiti art. The ceiling was all the way up high, and the brick walls were covered in street art.

"Brooklyn!" Miles exclaimed, echoing through the room.

The floors also had some graffiti on them, looking a little rusted. ( Y/N ) looked up and around with a bright smile on her face, looking up at the walls. As they entered deeper, there was one wall, clean and fresh, ( Y/N ) assuming it was done by Aaron. Miles and ( Y/N ) set their bags down, taking a glance at the wall.

"A lot of history in these walls," Aaron muttered

"So fresh," Miles looked up at the blank wall in wonder.

As soon as the kid's bags were set down, Aaron tossed a spray can to Miles and another to ( Y/N ). They both caught it and a smirk appeared on Miles's features. Aaron clicked on a button and the boombox started playing music.

They threw the cans opens and now they were on their own. Miles started with a magenta line, making it curve up to the top. ( Y/N ) helped Miles with the curves at the top, nearly tripping. Not to their knowing, a spider unlike any other with blue glowing on its legs came down from its web and was coming their way, but too who?

"Making mistakes is part of it," Aaron stated.

Miles took two cans and made circles before Aaron got up to help them with the yellow, blue and orange shapes. Miles took a blue can, spraying expectations in script the best he could. ( Y/N ) got the yellow, spraying it inside the blue of Miles's script. Realizing he needed help getting to the top, ( Y/N ) made the first attempt of putting Miles on her shoulder, which ended in Aaron having to help.

"You doing that? 'Cause if you to that it's cool, but it's not smooth," Aaron remarked.

( Y/N ) crossed her arms against her chest. "Which is why I said I should do the top."

"That's intentional," Miles replied.

Now it was time for the boring part, ( Y/N ) a decided to take one for the team and have Aaron trace the spray paint around her as Miles tried fighting back a laugh. Once they were done, the trio sat down to take a look. "Wow."

"Is it too crazy?" Miles asked.

"Nah, man. Miles, I see exactly what you're doing here," Aaron said. "Yeah. You know me, your dad and ( Y/N )'s mom used to do this back in the day. That was, when we used to go out."

( Y/N ) looked at him disbelief. "My mom? You went out with her?"

"Stop lying," Miles shook his head.

"It's true," Aaron nodded. "Then he took on the cop thing and Susan and I decided to keep it as friends. He's a good guy, I just... you know what I'm saying."

Just then, Aaron phone buzzed. His face suddenly turned serious, sitting up from the bench. ( Y/N ) sat up from her seat next to Miles and put her bag straps over her shoulders, starting to head out. As Miles was about to follow the two, he turned back at his art and snapped a quick photo.

Once he got the shot, Miles looked down at his hands, spying a spider and gasped. The spider bit him, but he didn't really care much. Miles slapped the spider off his hand. "Miles, let's go."