chapter 15

Another memory transpires...A school...People and teenagers surrounded me in the halls but off in the distance...My eyes strain, trying to make out what it is...I couldn't see but my heart aches to see...So I walk closer...
My body burns while cutting between the people...she glows as the sun- She's a work of art, a masterpiece that I can't take my eyes off of. Her hair is like a river of melted chocolate, cascading down her back in soft waves. Her eyes it's the color of rich soil, with hints of honey and caramel, reflecting the world around her. Her skin is like porcelain, smooth and flawless. She moves with a grace that takes my breath away, like a ballerina on stage. Every movement is fluid and effortless like she's dancing to a song only she can hear. As I watch her, I feel like I'm seeing something rare and precious, something that I'll never forget. She's beautiful in a way that words can't describe.
A simple word brought me back to reality...

" Ava" The words slips from Riley's red lips...My eyes held to hers as she continues to speak after she has my attention " She ran to the car" I turn around from her walking to the car until a hand was held around my wrist...Stopping me- I turn to face her.

"That was an unsatisfactory performance" She spoke calmly but with a hint of disappointment, anger, and hate. " You have many weak points that can't be solved, I understand that...But Ava, She's can be solved...With a simple gun-"

"You're going to close your mouth and keep quiet...and you'll never threaten Ava again" Pulling my arm away from her- stepped up to her...leaning my head down " Or that problem will be solved with a simple gun."

"You're threatening me?" Narrowing her sight- I stare into her eyes..but in the mirror, her hand reaches for her gun and so does mine.

"Care to find out, love?" As soon as the light brush of wind past another came- the gushing wind of us quickly pulling out our guns and aiming them at each other.

" Easy boy" Jason spoke behind me, My eyes left Riley for a split second, seeing him pointing a gun at my head.

"Put it down, Jason" Riley spoke lowering her gun...And I have done the same tucking it back inside my jacket..." It's not worth killing him again" walking away from me, My head following the swinging of her hips rocking back and forth and her legs stepping over the corpses in her path...
I follow them back to the car- and Riley's right, Ava she was inside...her face a pale blue...her head laying on the kid's lap as he strokes her hair.
I sat beside them closing the door...

"Once we get home, eat, and rest we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow"

3:00 am

Out the window...into the stars...or rather trying to blend in with the stars Saturn blends in...but like the stars, it can only be seen at a certain time and...out in the country, it's clear no surrounding sounds...

The door creeks open and caught my attention to look...seeing the kid holding a plate of dinner Riley cooked. A fat steak covers the plate some mashed potatoes on top and a bag of Doritos chips...He froze once he saw I was watching him as if he was attempting to eat that without my knowing. He gulps and opens his mouth.

"Want some?"

"Are you sure you're going to eat all of that?" I question...His limbs are thin and bony, with little muscle mass, and his skin appears to be stretched tightly over its frame. he has a small waist and narrow hips...his face is angular, with prominent cheekbones and a sharp jawline, and his eyes appear large in comparison to the rest of his features.

"I could eat a whole person" he chuckles and sat on the edge of the bed watching Ava's legs so he won't sit on them and began ripping through the steak.

" Don't your mother feed you?" I ask again...he nods, his teeth ripping apart the meat choking it down.

"When I do something right" He bites apart another piece, his hands holding the mashed potato choking that down too.

"Care to elaborate?" He stops his eager eating realizing the food won't go anywhere...then speaks " When I don't complain about her public hair tangling in my teeth...when I was younger I used to hate it but over time it grew into her mature beauty" My mind switches to pubes- but this kid is like 10-11 he doesn't know anything about that...especially his moms...but-

" Public hair, your talking about her pussy aren't you?"

"Yeah," my eyebrows bounce in shock at his answer...Eyeing him down from the sides...I chuckle

"I'm guessing you didn't do a good job" Ruffling up his hair, he smiles sucking the bone from the steak then dropping it to the plate and ripping open his chips.

" Nope, I hate whenever she pisses in my mouth" his comment made me chuckle, he hands me a chip and I bit into it...That steak seems pretty good...I might get one.