Chapter 55

The door opened and the butlers took my purse and jacket from my body, I begin to walk up the stairs of the grand mansion, my footsteps echoing through the vast openness surrounding me.

I'm supposed to talk to William about his behavior, I believed getting rid of Ava would do him some good. While he was in Matt's care, I noticed him getting soft.

That's not good for anyone.

I knock on his door but, got no answer.

I take a deep breath and knock on William's door. "William-" I stop myself from calling out his name, but I can't help it. It's William, after all. I knock again, "William-" The door opens, and there he is, standing naked in front of me. I can feel the heat from the steam warming my face, and the water sliding down his skin. My eyes widen in shock, and I can't help but stare. I quickly avert my gaze and try to regain my composure- Until his hands grip the base of my neck...

I take a deep breath and try to speak, "St-" but his hands grip around the base of my neck, cutting off my words and my breath. Panic sets in as I try to undo his grip, but this moment is slipping away from me, just like my energy. His eyes remain on me, hard and unyielding, as he brings me from my feet, picking me up like a doll and pinning me against the wall. My eyes shut, enjoying the moment, but then I realize that this is exactly how I wanted to get choked, but the problem is he won't stop! My heart races, and I can feel my life slipping away. I can't die; I have a war to win.

"Ava, I love you...I'm willing to accept that baby, If it means you stay with me" He speaks but, not to me...In his mind, I feel myself drifting in and out of Consciousness, not wanting to miss any part of this, His tears clinging to green eyes

"I can't breathe," I say, He doesn't care. For that he squeezes tighter, and that this rate my neck is going to break. "I-" His grip loosens as he pulls his hands away, and I fall back on the floor... Not until he pulled me up and presses his body against mine, his lips eating away at my neck, I bit my lip, welcoming the touch, His smell. Him in general...
My hand slid on his back, and he pull him from touching him pinning them on the wall.
How dare- How dare he pin me! What am I saying? I'm a sucker for it...But I shouldn't I'm a boss, A president of many countries. With every kiss, and his fingers trailing down my arm,
I can feel the thrill pumping all through me.

He came up from my neck, his breath hot against my skin, and whisper "Say you forgive me.' His green eyes stares at me, but they were distant as if he was in a simulation. Although his words were meant for Ava, I couldn't help but respond.

"Stop this-" My heart races as I look into his eyes, feeling the intensity of his gaze. It's as if he is searching for something deep within me, something that only he could see.

"I'll stop kissing you, and I'll eat you instead" I watch as he got on his knees, pulling up my dress, Damnit- this is a bad day to wear a dress.
His fingers hook around my thong sliding them down, His tongue touches me, and my body tenses up. I can feel my teeth clinging to my bottom lip as I try to hold back a moan. Every nerve in my body is on fire as his lips move against me, his tongue exploring every inch of me. I feel like I'm drowning in the sensation, lost in the moment.
I feel my release as I take a suck of air through my mouth. It's as if every nerve in my body is on fire,

"That was fast," He says, His eyes came up from my pussy to me, " Riley" He whispers, he stands up, towering over me...

"I-"I pause

"Shit" he hisses, running his fingers through his hair and walking away to grab a drink.

"I-Its okay," I say, even though he didn't apologize...I pull up my thong adjusting my dress back down.