chapter 38

Jason pov

The air is too thick to even gulp even sweating feels illegal now...Stay still. Be like Liam- Fuck his name is William...What will he do? he'll probably say something right? My mouth parts but no sound escapes so my lips touch.
I can't speak...It hurts, a pain in my chest is stabbing me and I'm not talking about physically...Be like William, How the hell am I supposed to do that? If I'm Jason fucking Amber?

"Is something the matter?" She speaks, The only thing she said to me after the plane thing.

"I-i..." My voice is a little high, and I reclear it " I'm fine" I whisper blending in with the typing on the keyboard, What Will William do? Maybe I can text him? Wait of course I know what he'll say

"Anything I can do-?"

"Strip" She cuts- I gulp wasn't expecting that

"Str-strip?" I question

"Strip" She replies " Do you not want to have sex?"

"I-I do! I want to...but I thought we have important business to do?" She blinks in my direction, giving me the slightest attention from her laptop.

"Am I not important business?" Narrowing her eyebrows

"You are-"

"Then strip, Didn't I tell you to be more like William?" My hands clench together- unable to un ball them... I can't- I can't be like him...I'm Jason- I'm Jason goddamnit... "Does that upset you?" I took the ends of my shirt, pulling it off but the next thing I know she was really close to me, My cheeks never burn brighter- giving me the full glory of seeing her face.

"Tell me, Jason, Do you want to hurt me? Choke me...for comparing you to another man?" Her fingers walk across my abs and it feels heavenly...Every touch heightens she creates feels as if she's adding something to me... " Don't ignore me...Tell me how you feel" But I want to ignore you, Riley...Being with you is too intense. your eyes are too intense. you are too intense... It only wants to make me get on my fucking knees and eat her pussy out like I'm starving for 10 million years.

"Y-yes" I whisper- the bitch in me is slipping out- Shit...I feel the disappointment grow from inside her-

"I told you... to.be.like. William. and he doesn't fucking whisper like a coward!" She leans away back to her computer...ignoring me as if I'm not even here- as If I'm air- My-My...Riley...I don't-

"Okay- Okay I'll try! Just don't fucking ignore me!" William- What would William do...I remember him in the old house...Ava was talking with him and he grab her neck forcing her to kiss him...I cup ahold of her neck the same way- I-I don't-I can't hurt her...but she's not saying no, Just watching to see where this goes...He turns her head, And I do the same with Riley...Tilt her head with his thumb I did the same...eating into her lips...I never kissed Riley without permission- Do-Do I have permission...I guess I'm about to find out huh? My lips touched hers...My eyes remain slightly open and hers fully open...
She's not satisfied...Okay Okay, William he'll sometimes bite Ava's bottom lip, I've done the same with Riley... 
soft and smooth...What else- What else she's still not satisfied!?

"Lay-Lay on your back" I whisper

"Pardon?" She asks raising a brow...

"Lay down on your back....now" Adding emphasis on the 'Now'

"Make me" She smirks- Holy hell...I-I...Think What William Do? I heard him having sex many times mostly in the car... Ava isn't much of a teaser she often does what Liam- William wants...I held both of her shoulders gently laying her on her back... Okay okay, I think I got the hang of this.