Chapter 27

I came back to the Bar and took another bottle while walking up the stairs the sound of groaning and moaning gave away Jason's location

, I push open the door...The first thing I see and Wish I hadn't is that woman...Her ass is in the air but I couldn't see anything as her pussy and asshole drips with blood...It's as if he cut through her pussy to her asshole into her back-

No...that's exactly what happened...I glance for a closer look, turning the creature on her back...and her guts were removed, leaving a red void...Even her spine is missing...My eyes came up from her stomach to her face which is stained with blood because her intestine is wrapped around her neck.
As if he use it to lasso her

"I told her I'll get inside her guts and she didn't believe me" dropping his head appearing to be sad...He's bullshitting...He's naked and bare covered only with blood and his penis is still hard and ready...I wish I had a hard dick a few minutes ago...His penis's big and thick well...not nearly as big as mine...it's so abnormal I'm sure mine is more like a rolling pin... I turn behind me and saw the old timer rope down to a chair, his eyelids are gone...they had been cut off...and his fingers are embedded into his eyes...forcing himself not to witness his wife getting tortured I believe.  

"Should we get going-" Jason's words were cut by footsteps that stop right at the door...I turn to look and saw Riley...This won't be good,

" Do you know you could have ruined everything! tonight!" She seem to step closer to the one who had more sense, me. " I didn't know you guys were gone until a few hours ago!" in the heat of her yelling she runs her finger through her hair...Why can't I get hard from this woman in front of me? That type of body can't be ignored...And with Jason's twig of a penis, it's surely getting ignored. " the police could have arrested you! I had to redirect a whole fucking military crew to a different location!" I can't focus on whatever she's saying...She's pissed I know but...I need Ava to do what she does best...Whenever I see her she'll be done.

"Obviously neither of you guys take me seriously yeah?" Flipping her head to Jason whose on the other side of the room...My lips press back trying to hold my laughter...Why-why is he standing like that? And his face...He looks high.
Don't laugh...Hold it in!.. I can't- I wipe my lips hoping that'll get rid of the smirk on my face but it hadn't

"In a few hours, You guys will be punished" She walks out and Jason and I follow behind her...

5:23 am

Ugh, my head is pounding and my mouth feels like a desert. What did I do last night? I can barely remember anything. I need water, lots of water. Maybe some aspirin too. Why did I drink so much? I'm never drinking again. I sat up, glancing to the right, and saw Ava laying next to me...her ass pouring with cum. wait, I move closer to her ass pushing her ass cheek to the side and staring at her asshole...that's also filled with cum, So I did anal as well...I can't believe I let myself get this hungover. I need to take better care of myself...

I threw on a shirt and pants...and walk into the dean...And as usual Riley she's there...with a bunch of these hard black-looking suitcases, I ran my hand over the hard shell, I could feel the texture of the material. The suitcase had a smooth finish, but it wasn't slippery to the touch.

"Are we hitting up the white house today?" I ask, looking from the suitcase to her tired eyes that were fixed on the screen in front of her.

"That's the plan" She let out a tired sigh as she leans back on the couch, She's been working for hours running off exhaustion, that sigh is long and slow releasing all the tension from her body, and her eyes close briefly as she exhales. 

"Do you need help-?"

"What can you do besides kill? besides putting everything in jeopardy" Her voice became more clip and her zone curter. " So the question is...what can you do besides mess up?"