chapter 52

"Now...with this...I don't even know which one is the Joker card!"  

"Pick. Now" Staring at him...Sweat merges from his forehead and eyes...

"This isn't how the game goes!" He protests, standing from his chair- Now he wants to get mad...

" Oh? It's not?" I laugh, throwing my head back, " Why not? Is it because You don't know? "

"I do know the answer!" Slamming his hands on the table, Careful you might break a bone.

"then why are you sweating!?" I can feel my eyes widen so does my grin, fully opening. " Pick!"    

He looks down at the cards...Looking at Ava, seeing if she knows...I glance at Ava and wonder if she knows. Toby smiles...I bet he thinks she does...

"Aren't you a fortune teller?" Leaning close to him, I can almost feel the heat of his face, pressing against mine.

"I am...I know the future..." He swallows. 

"Wrong" I correct him. "You're a joke, Who pry on weak-minded people, You trick them into thinking what you're doing is good and helpful. Then you manipulate them doing what you want them to do" I know this...I've done the same. 

"Shut your damn mouth" He growls, 

"pick. the. damn. card" Leaning close, his eyes stabbing their way through me, but that knife is melting it's melting as it gets closer to the core...The heat, Because I'm mad as hell. " Unless you're teaching is fake," I said loud enough for everyone to hear me. Unless you are fake"

"I'm not fake my power is real!" He insists, and he insists but he isn't picking the damn card...his hand travels over the cards as if he can- Scan them- Oh my- this is so pathetic I have to laugh 

"5,4,3,2-" He flips the card over...everyone stares at the sight, I stare sensing I didn't even know which card was the jokers' card, but he did. well, he loses...The room grows silent, so silent you can hear these tears and sweat hitting the table...My eyes went to the leaderboard and watch as 72 zeros backup my name...but somehow I'm still in 2nd place, with the person in the lead having 99 zeros behind their name.

"No! This can't be happening!" Toby shouts, gripping my suit. " You-You are the devil,"

"Get your damn hands off me"  His eyes widen and his hands left me for another target, Ava.

"You were supposed to be helping me you bitch!" His spit touches her skin as he speaks, The only moist thing that is supposed to touch her is my cum on her face,

"Why would I help you? William is where my loyalty lies, don't you see this hole thing has been a trick?"After Ava smirks at him, I took the honor Of killing Toby. 

Suddenly this sound...this beeping sound coming from my vest...the-the bomb...it's going off...on mine? but- but i won!