chapter 36

Finally, after some hours of driving, we made it to Riley's part of the world- Which is near North Carolina and all of them...

"All right Liam, just follow me" Jason spoke, supposedly he knows the way to Riley's residents. As he was the one to drive us Ava, Martin, and Delilah the gang were right behind us but in a separate car...Riley's part of the world looks more empty, there's no one around not even animals...Just the remains of people- Humans things- Wait- did she kill everyone?

"Goddamnit" I groan, Pinching my nose

"I know it's horrible" Ava grips ahold of my free hand " People once lived here, Made families here...and now it's all gone" She spoke her 2 cents, that I wasn't even talking about- If I have known I could kill everyone then I would have done the same thing...I thought I had to keep them alive, How wasteful.

" but it's also pretty cool, One woman doing all this- This is why I love my Rylie bear-"

" You weren't saying that when You had your cock in that girl's mouth-" Martain spoke, and was met with a quick hit from Jason.

"Ha-Ha-Ha what are you talking about man? Stop fooling around I'm a loyal guy" Jason chuckles nervously rubbing the back of his head...and what he said is a damn lie, People like him- Do nothing but Lie, Lying is so overrated Just tell the truth...What can the other person do besides cry and whine?
Will Riley's disappointment hurt him that much? I'm sure she already knows about his affairs after all he isn't very tight mouth with it...

"What are you talking about? What girl?" Ava press Which I didn't think she'll do.

"Don't worry about it sunshine" His eyes met hers before slowly going back to the road with a sly grin 

"No, you're going to give me an answer-" she snaps, her frustration evident in her tone.

I close my eyes, focusing on my breathing and trying to calm my jumping nerves. But her voice was like nails on a chalkboard, and it feels like their no escape from the persistent throbbing.

"Miss...You should really stop yelling-" Delilah warns, I hope Ava listens- But she continues to argue with Jason, and Jason being the childish man I know he is, he argues back always wanting the last word.   

Finally, I snap. "Ava, please. Just give me a few minutes of peace and quiet."

She blinks over at me, pulling her eyebrows down. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was bothering you."

I sigh, "It's not your fault. I'm just not feeling well, and your voice is making it worse." I admit, Staring out the window- The remainder of the ride is silent broken by the greeting in-between Ava and Delilah.

"We're here everyone" Jason parks the car and we step out, I straighten my suit holding the door open for Ava as she climbs out before shutting it- This house is all black which isn't odd for Riley...

After a few minutes of walking up the stairs and finding where the entrance is...We made it inside- It's flooded with people wearing nothing but heavy black armor.

" Where's her office, Jason?" Turning my head away from the people to him, he places his finger on his side his eyes looking up- Can't he remember anything?

"Interesting, because I don't know-" My eyes came off his so does my ears as I saw the sea of people suddenly split in half leading one clear way, As a woman slowly walk down the middle...This woman has the face of Riley, Blue eyes, and long blonde hair...But her clothing- Riley would never wear a skirt- A white one at that along with that blue shirt.   

"Division 3"Her eyes turn to acknowledge Jason with a nod " Division 4" Then she nods at me.

"Riley bear!" Jason rushes to hug her, picking her up and spinning around- I sigh, This is annoying.