Chapter 45

The event has been lovely I'll say, the couple left leaving the original people of this house.

"Is that maid your girlfriend?" Angela asks while walking up the stairs with me.

" she's...yeah, yeah that's my girlfriend." I nod, She is just my girlfriend...nothing more. Why do I keep saying it like I want it to be something more?

"She's a lucky girl" I nod in agreement with her,

"Well, here's your room" Stopping at her door "Thank you for inviting me to that party"

"No, problem" She opens her door, before disappearing inside it.

I hear the sound of heels in the distance, and it catches my attention. The sound is clear and distinct, echoing through the hallway. "Come with me" Mrya spoke, walking past me...I sigh and follow her into a small room.

"You're trying to make me jealous, aren't you?" pressing her body against mine...I step back only to be hit by a wall.

"making you jealous?" I question letting a small chuckle escape " To make me jealous, I need a woman who doesn't pry on younger men."

"To make me jealous, I need a woman who knows how to cook and doesn't hire maids to do the cooking. To make me jealous, I need a woman with a natural body. To make me jealous" I pause taking a breath, and taking in how ugly she looks whenever she's mad, The way her face shakes, shaking all the fat hanging on her face, her eyebrows pull down. What a sight

"To make me jealous Mrya, I'll need a woman whose pussy doesn't stretch out like a rubber band. That's what I'll need to make me jealous."

"You better sleep with one eye open"

"I already do" Sliding out from in between the wall and her...Heading back into the room where the darkness is illuminated by the blue hue of the moon, casting an eerie glow on everything in sight.
I lay on my bed, shutting my eyes before anything else could piss me off. It's been a long day.
But I can't...I'm a light sleeper so I heard everything, I heard when Ava came inside, went to take a shower, and came laying beside me. I heard Angela laughing in the hallways, her opening the door putting something I believe a gun up to my skull saying 'Bang', and keeps laughing while leaving the room.

I heard Matt and Myra's voices rising in anger. and hearing Clayton stiffing his crack...And then there is Ava's nightmare a piercing scream that cuts through the darkness like a banshee's wail. Threatening to overwhelm me...I want to be in a meadow, the grass swaying gently in the breeze, the only sound the rustling of leaves...I don't want to hear anything. I don't want anyone to make noise. I want them to be dead.

I sit up, my back resting on the backboard, and try to calm myself down. But the coughing continues, like a persistent drumbeat that won't go away.
I'm going to murder them.
I stood carefully from the bed not trying to wake Ava....I open the door and the coughing only seems to get louder, It's like a storm, thundering and crashing and never-ending.
That'll mean they'll be an easy target. I walk closer to the sound and it's coming from behind this door...I push it open and before I could blink something shot past me...judging from what was in Matt's hand he tried to shoot me...And also judging from that bloody tissue in his hand, he's the one who's coughing.