chapter 16

6:20 am

I've done my daily ritual of stabbing myself in the hip, until the pain feels normal as Ava clings to my arm, Acting as if someone is going to kill her...
I search for the second piece of another suit but they're all bloody, and I haven't been in the mood to wash them with my bare hands...One day, I will have suits many suits of all shades of color all designs...and I won't have to face such... embarrassment. I took the clothes from yesterday and wore them... and walk inside the kitchen where the kid, Riley, and Jason ate.

" You know we are killing people today why are you wearing a suit?" Jason asks, holding back his laughter with an open smile...I clear the patheticness from my voice.

" A Suit jackets add a touch of sophistication and elegance to any outfit" I assert.

"We both know there's nothing 'elegant' or 'sophisticated' about you...we both know you fuck and killed dirty"

"That's the main problem with me...If I keep up that behavior I'll ruin more clothes" I sigh, sitting on the stool beside him, his eyes scans mine with a fierce determination. he took a deep breath and began to speak

"Who cares? we are going to be rich...buy new ones- I don't ever want to see you re-wearing a suit until we are flying rich!" His passion for the topic was evident in the way he spoke, his gestures and facial expressions emphasizing every point he made. he delivers his final message with a force that left everyone in the room feeling inspired and motivated.

" In a few minutes, Once everyone is ready, we are heading to Meet tara"

"That Roxy bitch, She gave you her address?"

"No, I already knew" Riley spoke, sipping on a clear glass of water...

"then why did we kill all those people if you knew-" He stops himself...He already knows the answer he smiles, tending back to his food... I examine Riley's casual choice of clothing...A tight V-neck black shirt, With a blinding white shirt tracing out her ass...And black sunglasses over her head...My eyes look at Jason and his clothes, A simple long sleeve black shirt, Black belt, and black pants....not to mention a black jacket on the table I'm sure he's planning on wearing...Ava came down for the first time in forever, still with bed hair and a purple hoodie
thrown on and black leggings...nothing special.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Jason spoke smiling at her, She took a free stool beside him, picked it up, and sat it beside me. "Wow, Rude" teasingly rolling his eyes.

"William" She whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear...Her voice causes me to lose any hope in myself...Being around her is like being around the most horrible person on earth. Her.

"Yes, Love?" Glancing her way...She looks poor I can't stand her.

"Nothing" She whispers turning her eyes to the table...She's close enough where can I hear her stomach rumbling...Good, she'll starve.

"Let's go" Jason glance at me

"Where are we going?"

"We have to load the Van Since we are trading and all," He said standing from the stool, I nod and follow him out of the kitchen, small footsteps came running up behind me...The kid.

"I'll help" He spoke holding to my hand

"You?" Jason's eyebrows narrow in amusement and another smile cracks

"I help my mom a lot whenever she feels stressed" The kid's voice steady and clear.

"fuck that suppose to mean? do I look like your fucking mom? Do I look fucking stressed to you!? " His eyes narrowing in anger and confusion. He leans forward.