chapter 48

What was that we did...it definitely wasn't sex, it was making love? I feel a sense of pride in myself like a 15-year-old who just had sex for the first time...
I suddenly heard screaming which made everything more pleasing, It was a loud and hearty scream, I sat up on the backboard putting on my black shirt and pants.

"Who is that?" She mumbles from her sleep

"I'll go check" Glancing back at her,

"Make sure you come back okay?" She smiles, motioning two of her fingers for me to come here, I lean my head down and kiss her, before pulling away and walking away...
Over to the right, Matt, He's on the floor wailing near Angela's room and Clayton is staring in disbelief...Myra, Well, I can't read her...but she lights a cigarette, on the wrong end...
I came over looking into her room, Her arm leaking blood from the edge of the bed, and on the floor is a pile of blood, that continued to drip...

"This house is evil" Clayton hisses walking away into his room probably to get high, Myra...Left with him, leaving Matt alone...I came over putting a hand on his shoulder...Letting out some fake tears some fake sympathy...The next day Clayton overdosed and it was the same thing, Matt crying and crying....

"I-I don't want to be alone, William" He begs,

"And what am I supposed to do?" I ask, he wanted me to share a room with him, Since, Clayton and I are around the same age, I guess he missed him or something, We had our own beds of course...I stay up, listening to him crying himself to sleep...not like I wanted too...It was just because I'm a light sleeper,

This one thing woke me...it was from my pants, I open my eyes, seeing Mrya, pulling down my joggers- I wanted to punch her- but my hands were tied! My head tilts up. seeing there being held together with handcuffs...I feel like I'm going to choke with this sock and tape on my mouth.

"I see, how you have been staring at me, I know you want me" Slowly pulling off my boxers. Don't panic... Deep breaths, I glance up back at the handcuffs...They are behind the wood of the backboard...I can just, Saw it right? And once I'm free I can strangle her...I move my wrist against the wood, creating a hot friction, She's doing the same, her wrist stoking me fast...But, It isn't coming up.

"Stop resisting you know you want it" She whispers...She gave up on jerking me off and fully enclose her mouth around it...I took this chance to keep sawing the wooden backboard, This is hard work...
She kept seeing if I got hard, and each time I didn't she threaten to bite me.

That didn't work.

She took off her cristy thong and hovered her body over my soft dick...She lets out a deep exhale that went on for 78 seconds.
I'm almost there, Just a little more...I felt the nob of the backboard fall off my head and I took this chance wrapping the chain of the handcuff around her neck, pinning her face first to the ground...Pulling the chain, I'm going to rip her head from her body...that's what I'm going to do...
the skins separating from each other, and the edges curling up. The sensation is rough and jagged, Her screams are loud and bloody- As blood sprays from her neck staining all Furniture.
and the sound of her head popping off echoes in my ears. The sound is sharp and sudden, like a small explosion in a quiet room. I can feel the pressure releasing, and the blood inside her headless body begins to fizz and bubble. The sensation is refreshing and invigorating, like a cool breeze on a hot summer day.
I pull up my pants and the light turned on...Matt standing there looking horrified holding an axe.

"She-" Before I could speak he held his hand out pausing me.

"I heard her...I was going to kill her using this axe, I know you didn't want it..." He sighs throwing the axe down. "