𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

I CAN STILL FEEL THE PAIN. Such an unbearable pain no one should bare. The Cruciatus Curse. I can still feel the shock. I can still hear the screams that tore from my dry throat. I can still feel myself squirming on the floor half-dead. I can still see the look on my mothers face as she tortured me. Her child, her baby.

She has inflicted so much pain and suffering on me over the years. And I had no one. No one to protect me. No one to save me whilst I stared death in the face multiple times.

I had no escape, not even the books in the large library. She made me get my wand the moment I could walk. When I got that wand she turned me into a monster, an animagus.

Using the imperio curse on me was a normal occurrence. My mother, Theodora Hartshorn is a metemorphmagus, a trait that I inherited. She said she could change her appearance, height, age, facial features, gender, but never into an animal.

She had an obsession with me becoming one. 'A metemorphmagus but also an animagus? Legendary,' she said. Her obsession with power causes her to torture me. She lost her mind when she became drunk with power. She wants me to be the most powerful witch out there. She taught me incredibly complex spells when I was only a child.

She's isolated me from the outside world. No contact with anyone but her for these past thirteen years. She makes me duel her. Everyday. 'No contact until you can defeat me.' She says everyday. She doesn't hold back. Using the unforgivable curses in our battle. I've never used them. Not that I've been afraid. Even though she's put me through this pain, I don't want to harm her.

"Jupiter!" Theodora screams out. "Yes miss." I answer and rush towards her. She hates when I call her mother. "It is time." I nod and grab my wand from my pocket. I bow and then I hold it forwards and she does the same. "Crucio!" She yells out and flicks her wand forward. "Protego." I cast a spell and protect myself.

She growls slightly and her hair turns red. "Stupefy." I whisper and she protects herself and when her shield breaks I cast another spell. "Sectumsempra." Her body breaks into small cuts and I continue. "Petrificus totalus." She freezes and I go closer to her.

"Expelliarmus." Her wand flies out of her hand and into my own. I gasp. "I've won?" I question in shock and my hair turns electric blue. Theodora is still frozen and she begins to shake and crack.

Her mouth forms a wicked grin and she coughs up blood. "Mother!" I call out and catch her as she falls to the ground. The wounds grow and blood pools beneath her white shirt. I undo her black blazer and crimson covers her stomach.

"Episkey!" I point my wand at her stomach but it does nothing. "Mother what do I do!?!" I yell out and her wounds worsen. She slips a silver ring off her finger and places it in my hand. She reaches a bloody hand to my cheek, points her wand at me and whispers, "Go." I stand up, walking away, body under her control as she uses the imperio curse on me.

She forces my body to go to our fire place and grab a handful of floo powder. "Diagon Alley." My hand is thrown downwards and fire engulfs my body.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

A/N- If you don't understand what happened, Jupiter duelled her mother and used Sectumsempra which causes the body to have cuts which grow deeper and that happened to Theodora.

Theodora said that if Jupiter could beat her she could leave and when Jupiter won, she controlled her to leave.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 5 | 2 | 24 |