𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

WARM WATER DRIPS DOWN MY BODY AND WASHES THE BLOOD AWAY. It continues to pour from my none existent wounds, and stings as water touches it. I believe Theodora hexed me, when she managed to contact me through my dream. I will not fall asleep, it is too dangerous for me to do so.

The red liquid trails down my legs and into a drain and I cup my hands with water and tip it over my face. I mumble healing spells under my breath and continue to let the water drip down my body. I can see the amount of blood is growing smaller and I turn off the shower and step out.

I mutter a spell to dry myself and accio bandages to my hands and wrap them around my stomach and then quickly wrap them around the rest of my body. They slowly turn crimson and I grit my teeth as I look at the bandages. She's gone, yet she still hurts me.

I don't have the prophecy.

I don't know what it looks like, and yet my mother tortured me for information that I don't have. I believe she enjoys hurting me, as she continues to do it with no remorse.

I morph my skin with my ability- with the ability I gained from her, and allow my skin to morph into clothes. I quickly leave the bathroom and quietly exit the Gryffindor common room and make my way to Snape's classroom.

My wet long dark hair dries as I force it too and it hangs down my body. It's her hair colour. I quickly make it a dark blue. Blue is better than black.

I gently push open the door of the classroom, slipping my wand back into my pocket, and a panting Harry turns to look at me. He's dripping with sweat, panting out as Snape tries to enter his mind. "Did I miss much? Professor?" I close the door behind me and walk towards the man, whose eyes trail over to the sleeves of my top that gets strained with my blood.

"Potter, five minutes." He mumbles out and walks over to a shelf of potions. "Black, come here." I walk over to the man, morphing my clothes to change as the blood will become less noticeable. "What did she do?" He keeps it plain as he searches for something.

"She hexed me, I believe. She kept demanding if I have it, and I couldn't think straight once the spell first hit me." He hums at my words and I take in a breath. "It's similar to a spell named Sectumsempra, have you heard of it?" His head quickly turns to me as he glares slightly at me.

He looks back at Harry, before turning back to looking through the potion shelf. "How do you know of that spell?" He asks me, his eyes moving over to me as he grabs two potions and combines them. "She taught it to me, Professor. She said only one other a person knew of it, the one who made it. Was that you?" He gives me a short and sharp nod.

"Then how did Theodora know of it, Professor? If you don't mind me asking?" I can tell I've asked too much but he sighs, looking again at Harry. I follow his gaze and Harry awkwardly looks away.

"Theodora is my cousin, on my mother's side." He keeps his answer quiet but my eyes widen. "That means you and I, are second cousins." I whisper and Snape nods. "Yes, that is how relatives work, Black." He pours the potion into a vile, handing it to me, and I drink the disgusting liquid. I pull up the sleeve of my top and watch as the blood slowly stops flowing from me.

Snape's eyes lock on my skin and he stares at it, deep in thought.

"Theodora is a powerful dark witch, and she most definitely developed the spell to cause harm internally." Snape tells me and I nod. "If it was so easy for her to get into my head as I slept, I must develop my skills even further in Occlumency, or I must not sleep." I can feel the blood slowly stop flowing from me and I walk over to the chair.

I sit down and stare at Snape who holds his wand out at me. "Prepare yourself. Legilimemcy." Snape calls out and I focus on strengthening my mind. I keep my eyes open and force up large barricades to protect my mind.

The tall indestructible walls grow and forbid Snape from penetrating my mind. I can feel my heart rate increase but I fight off the small needles pricking my brain.

I feel the spell stop and look up at Snape who hums. "Your turn, Potter." I push myself to stand and Harry takes my place.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

818 Words

A/N- I've written out a long deserved description of Jupiter's gift of protection-

Can project anything;

Her feelings
Her thoughts
Her memories
Shields (from her mind)
Projections (illusions from her mind)
(Literally anything you can think of)

Because of her projections she can infiltrate minds (no matter how skilled in Occlumency) as she can project her thoughts, she can break through ANYONE'S mental shields.

She can also project what other people are thinking/feeling/etc, because she can get into their minds by already projecting something into it (what she did in GOF to see the Trial through Harry's mind)

When using a large amount of energy (because projections uses her energy) her palms glow light blue.

I hope this makes sense, and it will be explained better as she gains more understanding of her power.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare