𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

I CAN HEAR A HISSING SURROUNDING ME. A snake. It's a snake slithering around, calling my name is a hissing whisper. Voldemort is after something, something he didn't have before. Me. Voldemort is coming for me, which is why I can hear the snake. His snake.

He knows.

Because Theodora, my mother, is on his side. She too is an incredible witch, and I know she knows about the prophecy. Which is why she raised me the way she did, for him.

The snake is attacking someone; Mr. Weasley. It's killing him- I'm killing him. I'm the snake.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I pant as I fling the covers off my body. My shaking hands grip my electric blue hair as I pant quickly. I breathe heavily and quickly stagger to leave my dorm. I morph my body into a males and run up the stairs towards the boys dormitory. I rapidly knock on the door and it gets opened by Ron who supports Harry upwards.

"I'm guessing you had the same dream?" Ron asks with a pant and I rapidly nod my head. I hold my shaking hands together as we rush towards McGonagall's office. I can't speak, my hair is changing rapidly and I bang on the door.

After a few moments the witch goes to the door. I can see her mouth move as words leave it but I can't hear anything besides the ringing in my ears. My mind is swirling and I can feel my entire body tingling as I continue to tremble and shake.

I'm falling backwards and my head hits the floor as I faint.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

Whispers surround me, chanting my name. It's haunting. Darkness surrounds me and I can see a cloaked body walking towards me. Her long pale slender fingers pull her hood from her face and my mother stares down at me with a blank and emotionless look.

Her lips are stained red and black eyeshadow covers her dull and blank eyes. She crouches down in front of me, and only then do I realise that my arms are tied behind my back. The cold feeling of her wand lifts under my chin, forcing me to stare her in the eyes.

"Where's the prophecy?" She calls out, her voice a growl in the haunting chant of my name. "I don't know." I mumble out honestly and fear creeps through my body. Pain spikes in me and I grind my skin together. "Do not lie to me, daughter." She has never considered me her daughter.

"I don't know where it is." My voice is louder and I swallow. She snarls out and steps back, holding her wand out towards me. "Don't you remember what happens when you lie, Jupiter?" I only lied to her once in my entire life, I was reading a book that she deemed 'unnecessary' and hid it. It resulted in me getting tortured and left in a pool of my own blood.

"I will ask again nicely, where is the prophecy?" I can tell she's trying to search my mind but I close it off, feeling the palms of my hands tingle and I can see the blue glow as it illuminates the darkness. My mother hums and chuckles before it turns into a large cackle.

"You do know, Jupiter." She calls out, teasing as her wand flicks towards me and I'm reminded of how much I hate the taste of blood.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I wake up with a scream and feel a warm liquid trailing down my body. My hands grip my head as it pulses rapidly and the stench of blood greets me as its iron taste burns the back of my throat. The trail of shattered ruby's fall down my hands and I see my pyjamas are stained a dark scarlet.

The colour has been stripped from my skin, leaving it a ghostly white, the same for my hair. Its original black colour has been replaced by a sickly snow white colour.

Dumbledore stares down at me, shocked and intrigued. I lift up the long sleeves of my pyjama top and see how my skin has no wounds, but blood continues to seep from me.

"Miss Black?" Dumbledore asks me, and I slowly look up at him. "What happened?" His voice is stern and demanding. "Theodora." I whisper out and look down at my hands as I force my skin and hair to return to their normal colour.

"She was there, in my mind." I look back up at the headmaster. "She wants it, Professor." My voice cracks and he swallows, visibly. "She thinks I have it." I whisper out and watch as blood trickles down my hands. "She won't stop until she gets it, because she's with him, and he wants it." The door of the office opens and in comes Harry, McGonagall, and the Weasley siblings.

I must have Appirated as I fainted, lucky me.

Dumbledore motions for me to stop speaking, and I nod. Dumbledore looks at the shaking Harry and I slowly push myself to stand and walk over to my boyfriend, whose eyes land on my blood covered clothes. "In the both of your dream's, were you standing next to the victim? Or looking down at the scene?" The man asks, his back facing us.

"Neither- Professor, will you please just tell me what's happening?" The man turns to a portrait in the office. "Everhardt, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people." Dumbledore whispers. "Sir-" Harry gets cut off by Dumbledore turning to another portrait.

My heart rate quickens and I feel my breathing become uneven. Rage bubbles inside of me. "Look at me!" I scream out and the glass inside of the room shatters. My eyes are squeezed shut tightly together. My rage gets projected by my uncontrollable gift as a shield of energy flies from my body and crashes into everyone.

The palms of my hands glow and my blood drips onto the floor. I breathe heavily and shake. Dumbledore turns to look back at me and I stare around at the catastrophe I made with wide eyes. "I-I am so sorry professor." I raise my shaking hands to cover my mouth as I look around, shocked.

"What's happening to us?" Harry pants out and I see Snape walking into the room. His eyes trail over me, over my body dripping with blood, yet I am unharmed. "You wished to see me, Headmaster?" Snape asks the man, turning his gaze from me to look at him.

"Severus, I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable." Dumbledore says and lowers his voice. "Theodora contacted her. She thinks that Jupiter has it. She will never stop, you know she will not Severus." Snape's eyes trail over to me before he grips my wrist and tugs me with him along with Harry.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1164 Words

A/N- this isn't edited 💗

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare