𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

GREEN SPARKS HIT MY BODY. Constantly. They burn and shock through me, causing me to scream out in agony. I'm blinded with pain, screaming and shaking as my body spasms. The pain, is the same as I remember as a child. The same pricking needles that try to penetrate my brain.

It's torture. The same person inflicts it as before; my mother. My fears and suspicions were correct, she is in fact, alive.

I continue to writhe and scream in agony and feel a pair of arms gently shake me awake. I pant out and quickly sit up. My father stares at me with sadness in his blue eyes; my eyes. I pant heavily and drag a pale hand through my black hair and down my face.

I'm sweating, absolutely drenched. My clothes stick to my body and I'm boiling beneath my skin. I pull the bed sheets from my body and look down at my shaking hands. "Is it the graveyard again?" Sirius' voice is gentle as he asks me. I nod and swallow. Saliva falls down my dry throat. I accio a glass of water to my hands and drink the cool liquid.

"I'm sorry that I woke you." My voice is quiet as I apologise. Not only have I probably awoken him, but everybody else who stays here at the moment. Sirius takes the glass of water from my hands and places it on my bedside table.

"It's alright, you didn't wake me." I know he's lying to try and make me feel better. My heart beats ferociously beneath my chest. "Is it..." I try to find my words and take in a breath before continuing. Sirius doesn't rush me.

"Is it bad, that I hate her?" I refer to my mother. Sirius shakes his head. "No, it's not bad to hate your mother after the things she's done to you, put you through." Sirius gently takes my hand.

"For some odd reason, I feel bad for hating her sometimes. Because she raised me, and taught me all of these complex spells that have helped save my life. But she's also the one who put me in danger." My father looks at me as I speak. "Jupiter, I'm going to be completely honest with you." I look at him and await his words.

"I don't really know how to comfort people, so I'm not very good at this." I crack a smile at his words. "It's okay, I'm not really good at expressing my feelings either." He laughs at my words and squeezes my hand comfortingly. "But it's alright for you to hate her, quite frankly, I hate her from what she did to you." I listen to my father speak.

"I know before, I was trying to hold onto the memory of her. The memory of the Theodora I knew, but she disappeared the moment she sided with Lord Voldemort. The woman I knew before is truly gone, and I can finally see that now. Though, you have seen this all along. So it's alright to hate her, hate her all you want."

"She tortured you, a child- her daughter, for fun. She forced you to duel with her, to make you believe you killed her. To traumatise you with the thought of murdering your own mother, only to fake her death and appear at the side of The Dark Lord and torture you yet again."

"She made you torture others and practically destroy yourself in the process all whilst keeping up a blank and monotone face which she praised you for. She made you do those things, your mother. The woman who was meant to protect and care for you was the one who harmed you most."

"You shouldn't feel bad for hating her." Sirius finishes and I can't help but wonder if some of the things he said are directed towards his mother, my grandmother, Walburga. I've seen her covered up portrait. Never once have I said anything to her, nor have I cared about her. But I've heard the things she has called Sirius.

My father sighs and gently pats my hand. "Try and get some sleep, Jupiter. I'll come back if you can't." I nod my head and he pushes himself to stand. He walks towards the door and I lay back down on my bed with my hands resting over my stomach.

Sirius takes a final glance at me before leaving. I stare up at the illusion of the night sky on my ceiling before drifting back to sleep.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

763 Words

A/N- I was originally going to make Jupiter and Sirius have a bad relationship, but I have a feeling that Sirius would be a good father in fear of becoming like his parents.

And I made a gif! I don't know why it's taken me this long to, but let me know if you like it!

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 2 | 8 | 24 |