𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

I WALK INSIDE THE BUSY TRAIN. Children rush all around me. I find a cart filled with one person and open the door. "Is this room taken?" I ask and the person seems to be asleep. I sit myself down opposite them and wait for the train to leave.

"Come on, everywhere else is full." A recognisable voice says and Hermione walks into the compartment. "Hello Jupiter." She says and sits down next to me. The ginger boy sits next to her and the brunette sits himself next to the sleeping man.

"Who do you think that is?" The ginger asks, motioning towards the sleeping man. "Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione answers. "Do you know everything? How is it she knows everything?" The ginger asks the other boy, in shock. "It says on his trunk." I say to him and he looks at me. "You're the girl from the pub." I nod my head. "Ron, Weasley." I shake his hand and turn to the other boy.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." I shake his hand as well. "Jupiter Black." His eyes flicker and his eyebrows furrow. "As in Sirius Black?" Ron asks me and I shrug. "I'm not sure, it's my fathers last name." Harry looks at the sleeping man. "Do you think he's really asleep." I look at the sleeping figure. "Seems to be, why?" Harry looks me up and down before sighing. He closes the compartment doors. "I've got to tell you something."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?" Ron asks the brunette and I fold my arms over each other. "But why? What would he have to do with you?" I ask and Harry shrugs. "But they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean everyone's looking for him." Hermione says.

"Sure, except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a murderous raving lunatic." Harry nods his head. "Thanks Ron." He says sarcastically and the train screeches to a stop. "Why are we stopping?" Hermione asks and I look out of the window. "We can't be there yet." She adds and I look around outside. "There's nothing out there." Harry stands up and walks over to the compartment door.

He pokes his head out of it and the train shakes and knocks him back into his seat. "What's going on?" Ron asks and I look at the sleeping figure. "I don't know. Maybe we've broken down." The door closes itself. The lights go off, encasing is in darkness. "Ouch Ron! That was my foot." Hermione calls out and I place a hand in the window. A dark figure flies past.

"There's something moving around there." The window covers with ice. "I think something is coming aboard." I say and move my hand away from the chilling window. I scan through my mind over any possible creatures and one plagues my mind. "Harry, Ron, get away from the door." The train moves forwards before stopping again. I breathe out and notice the fog of air floating away.

"Why? What is it?" Hermione asks and I reach from my pocket to grab my wand. "In case one of them comes in here." I hold my acacia wood wand tightly and a dark figure opens the door. It creaks and the face of a dementor pops through. Harry doesn't move away and Crookshanks hisses. Nightmare cuddles into Hermione. I hold my wand out. The man wakes up and stands beside me, having the same idea.

"Expecto patronum." I say and a beam of white flies from my wand. The oval of light pushes the creature from the room. Harry faints and the man looks around all of us. "Are you three all right?" He asks and I notice the scars on his face. Claws. "I'm fine." I say and crouch down to the passed out boy.

I slowly shake him. "Harry? Harry, are you alright?" He slowly opens his eyes and I pick up his glasses from the floor. I hand them to him. "Thank you, Jupiter, really." I nod and he sits up. The man grabs a packet of chocolate from his coat. "Here, eat this. It'll help." He tells Harry and breaks of a piece of chocolate. He offers it to him. "It's all right. It's chocolate." Harry takes it from his hand and bites into it.

"What was that thing that came?" He asks, looking towards the door. "It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now." I frown. "Was it looking for Sirius Black?" I ask the man and he looks at me. "Why would Sirius be going to Hogwarts?" I ask, before realisation washes over me. I lock eyes with Harry and the man stands up. "If you'll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver." He stands up and waits be the door. "Eat, you'll feel better." I take Nightmare into my lap and sit myself next to Harry.

"What happened to me?" He asks. "Well, you sort of went rigid. We thought maybe you were having a fit or something." I chuckle. "I think only you thought that Ron." Harry eats more of the chocolate. "Did any of you...you know...pass out?" He asks and I shake my head. "No, I felt weird though, like I'd never be cheerful again." Ron says.

"But someone was screaming. A woman." I look at him, confused. "No one was screaming Harry." Hermione tells him and I take a look at him, seeing a scar on his forehead. "Your scar, what does it mean?" I ask and he looks at me. "I survived the killing curse." I nod my head and my eyes widen. My hair changes to electric blue in shock. My skin flickers and I feel the mark on my forehead reveal. I cover it quickly, I don't think they saw it.

"Are you- are you a metamorphmagus?" Hermione asks me in shock and I nod my head. She gasps with fascination, dying to ask me questions. "Did you witness a woman die?" I ask him and Ron looks at me confused. "Do you really not know who Harry is?" I blink, unsure.

"Is he important or something?" Ron chuckles. "He's the Harry Potter, the one who defeated You-Know-Who." My mother used to speak highly of him. "My mother, I witnessed her death." Harry looks down, sadly. "Dementors suck all the joy from you, and it could've left you with the memory of your mothers passing, that could have been the scream." Hermione nods her head, in thought.

"It is possible."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1101 Words

A/N- I hope you enjoy this story.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 5 | 5 | 24 |