𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

WE RUSH DOWN THE STEPS AND HEAD OVER TO HAGRID'S. Buckbeak lays down in the middle of the large pumpkins and looks at us. I sigh slightly and Ron knocks on the door. Hagrid opens it and lets us in instantly.

"Oh, look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them." Hagrid says and gazes at Buckbeak through his window. Harry walks over to him and stands beside him. "Why don't we just set him free?" He asks Hagrid.

"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble. He's coming down, you know, Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they- When it happens." Hagrid clicks his tongue. "Great man, Dumbledore. A great man." One of Hagrid's creatures screams and he throws a piece of food at it.

"We'll stay with you too Hagrid." Hermione tells him. "You'll do no such thing! Think I want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off." Hagrid turns to Ron.

"Oh, before you do. Ron..." Hagrid reaches into a pot and pulls out a rat. "Scabbers! You're alive." Ron says in awe and takes his pet from the Half-Giant's hands. "Keep a closer eye in your pet, Ron." Hermione scoffs and walks closer to the ginger.

"I think you owe someone an apology." She says and Ron sighs. "Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know." He says to her. "I meant me!" A pot beside me breaks and I look out the window, where the rock got thrown. I grab the small stone and Harry winces, rubbing the back of his head.

"Hagrid." Harry says and the man walks over to him. "Oh, crikey." I take a glance outside and see the Ministor, Dumbledore, and the executioner walk over to the door. "It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside the castle this time of night, you'll be in trouble. Particularly you Harry, Jupiter." The door knocks.

"With you in a moment!" Hagrid tells them and places a blanket over his pets. "Quick. Quick!" He motions us out the back door. Harry stops. "Hagrid. It'll be fine." Harry tells him. Hermione opens the door and pokes her head out of it.

We all do the same before rushing out and hiding behind a mountain of pumpkins. I hear a twig snap and turn around. Someone moves to hide behind a tree. "What?" Harry asks me. I swear I saw myself. "I thought I saw- never mind." I mumble. "Let's go." Ron says and we run away.

Buckbeak lets out a noise and we run up the steps and watch from afar. Hermione shakes slightly and sobs as the executioner lifts his weapon and slices it down. Harry takes my hand and Hermione nuzzles herself into Ron's neck. Harry leans his head against mine and soothingly rubs his thumb over my knuckles.

Ron lets out a gasp and clutches his finger. "He bit me! Scabbers." Ron rushes after his rat. "Ron. Ron!" Hermione calls out and we run after him. "Ron!" I yell out and he continues to chase his rat. Scabbers runs under the Whomping Willow.

"Ron! Get back!" I yell out and he grips his rat tightly, with wide eyes and pointing behind us. "Harry, Hermione, Jupiter! Run!" I see a black dog growl at us. "It's the grim!" Ron adds and the dog growls and runs between us, going for Ron. The dog bites Ron's foot and drags him underneath the large tree.

Harry dives forward, reaching his hands to him but Ron gets pulled through a gap in the roots. The tree swings its branch and knocks us away. I hold onto Harry, and Hermione's arms and pull them up. Ron screams out. Harry rushes forward, pulling Hermione and I with him.

"Move!" He shoves me away and my body is replaced by a branch. "Thanks." I pant out and Harry gets knocked away. Hermione's body gets flung onto a branch and she grabs me and pulls me with her. She screams before jumping off and sliding into the hole. I spot Harry and grip onto his shirt and shove him through the gap of the roots and jump off the branch.

I slide down something before falling and landing on a body. "Oh! Sorry." I say to Harry and quickly move my body off his. "Don't worry." Hermione wipes her hands in her jeans. "Where do you suppose this goes?" She asks and I lock eyes with Harry. "I have a hunch." He says. "I just hope you're wrong." I add and Harry agrees.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

787 Words

A/N- why am I falling in love with this fic?

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 20 | 5 | 24 |