𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

THE GROUP OF US SEARCH FOR OUR SEATS. We walk up metal steps and Ron gapes. "Blimey, dad. How far up are we?" Ron asks his father and leans over the edge of the railing. I spot a lump of glorious platinum hair. "Well, look at it this way: if it rains, you'll be the first to know." Lucius Malfoy hisses out.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco boasts and his father pushes his cane into his chest. "Don't boast, Draco. There's no need with these people." Malfoy holds a hand over where he was hurt.

I transform my body into Lucius'. "Do listen to daddy dearest, Draco." I hiss out and turn back to my normal self. Hermione and I walk up more steps. "I can't stand the blonde imbecile." I say and she agrees with me.

We get to our seats, right at the top. The red and black scarf wrapped around my neck blows in the wind. A group of wizards dressed in green fly over us. "That's the Irish! There's Troy!" Fred yells out, pointing. "And Mullet!" His twin adds. "And Moran!" Fred finishes.

The wizards fly into the air creating fireworks of a dancing Irish man. The crowd chants for Ireland. "Here comes the Bulgarians!" George yells out and the Bulgarians fly through the dancing Irish-man firework. We all gasp out in shock and Viktor Krum does a handstand on his broom.

"Who's that?!" Ginny yells out, blushing. "That, sis, is the best Seeker in the world!" Fred tells her. The seeker's face appears on the walls of the pitch and the crowd chants his name. The group of us cheer and the Minister interrupts.

"Good evening!" He says, holding his wand to his throat to amplify the sound of his voice. "As Minister for Magic it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! Let the match, begin!" He flicks his wand forwards and we erupt in cheers.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I sit beside Hermione and we watch as the boys act feral over Krum. "There's no one like Krum." Ron says, standing on a small table. "Krum?" Fred asks him. "Dumb Krum." George adds and the twins circle around their brother. "He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind." The twins flap their arms to mimic flying.

"He's more than an athlete." George throws his Irish flag over his brother. "Dumb Krum." He repeats and Ron grabs the flag and scrunches it into a ball. "He's an artist." Ron gushes out and I laugh. "I think you're in love Ron." Ginny teases and walks over to us. "Viktor, I love you, Viktor I do." The twins sing out.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you." We all join in and laugh. I hear an explosion outside and then screams. I straighten my back and push myself up to stand. My guard is up. "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." George laughs out. "Stop! Stop it!" Mr. Weasley yells out and rushes over to his sons. He breaks up their fight.

"It's not the Irish." He adds and walks over to the rest of us. "We've gotta get out of here. Now!" He tells us and we quickly leave the tent. There's screaming and fire all around us. Harry takes my hand, and so does Hermione. "Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Mr. Weasley orders.

Hermione pulls me with her and I see Death Eaters chanting. I only know of who they are and what they look like from my mother speaking of them. We join a group of people and Hermione gets pulled away from me. "Jupiter! Harry!" She yells out as she's pulled away from us. I grip Harry's hand tightly and we're pushed by people.

Death Eaters are all around us. Someone barges into Harry and he gets knocked to the ground. Another person rams into him and Harry falls unconscious. "Harry!" I yell out, shaking his body. People run past us screaming and I morph my body. I feel a gaze on me and turn around, seeing a Death Eater stare at me.

I quickly pick up Harry in my arms, after morphing to gain larger muscles, and rush to move him away from everyone. I cast an enchantment around us and sit on the floor, resting Harry's head in my lap. I see someone, a man. He holds out his wand and casts a spell, causing a large skull to appear in the sky. His mark.

My scar burns and I feel Harry move in my lap. I cover a hand over his mouth and we lock eyes. I use my free hand to place my index finger over my lips, signalling for him to be silent. He nods his head and I move my hand from his mouth. He sits up and looks at the man.

I grab his hand, slowly shuffling away and pulling Harry with me. I hear Ron call our names and watch as the man runs away. "We've been looking for you for ages." Ron says and Hermione wraps her arms around me. "Thought we lost you guys." Ron tells us and Harry looks into the sky.

"What is that?" He asks us and I watch as a snake leaves the skull's mouth. My heart pounds through my body and I feel it beneath my scar. I gently rub a hand at it and see Harry going the same. I turn around and lock eyes with a wizard, holding his wands at us. More appear and I pull the three people down with me.

A large light blue shield covers over us and protects us. I feel it escape from my body and the almost completely transparent shield with a blue tinge protects us in a bubble. Harry wraps his arms around my back, protecting me. "Stop!" Mr. Weasley yells out and the shield fades. "That's my son!" He yells out and pushes past the group of wizards.

What was that? How did I do that?

"Ron, Harry, Hermione, Jupiter, you alright?" He asks us and we nod, standing. "We came back for them." Ron tells his father and a wizard rushes over to us, holding his wand at us. "Which one of you conjured it?" He asks us and holds his wand at me.

"Do not lie. You've been discovered at the scene of the crime." Crouch holds a shaking hand out. "Crime?" Harry asks him. "Barty! They're just kids!" Mr. Weasley yells out. "What crime?" Harry asks again and takes my hand. "It's The Dark Mark, Harry. It's his mark." Hermione tells him.

"What, Voldemort?" I nod my head. "Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they?" Harry asks Mr. Weasley who nods. "Death Eaters." Mr. Weasley tells Mr. Crouch. "There was a man." I tell him and he looks at me. "He cast it. He didn't see us when he did, he was there." I point to where he was and the wizards rush away.

"A man, Jupiter?" Mr. Weasley asks me and I look at him. "Who?" I shrug. "I didn't see his face." I say to him and look back at the mark that covers the sky. I don't know why my scar is bothering me, but I think I have to tell everyone how I got it.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1198 Words

A/N- I have something big planned for upcoming chapters!!!

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 25 | 5 | 24 |