𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

I WALK OUT OF POTIONS WITH MY BOOK IN MY PALE HAND. Malfoy stands outside of the class, leaning against the wall. He looks at me and a smirk lifts onto his face. I go to walk past him but he calls my name. "Black, can I talk to you?" He asks me and I turn around with an eye roll.

"Yes?" I ask him and the blonde steps closer to me. "Would you go to the Yule Ball with me?" I scoff and chuckle. "Definitely not." I go to turn around but he sighs. "Please." He mumbles. I turn to him again and raise my eyebrows. "What was that?" I ask him with raised eyebrows. "Could you, please, go with me to the Yule Ball?" I pull a face slightly.

"Now why would I do that?" I ask him. "Because you haven't got a date. And I... need your help." I frown slightly. "How do you know I don't have a date?" He lets out a noise. "Jupiter, come on." Malfoy says to me. "Look, I want to go with a different girl but Pansy won't leave me alone. She keeps trying to get me to go with her and-" I cut him off.

"You don't want to go with her, so you want to get yourself a date so she stops trying." He nods. "Precisely." Malfoy says and takes another step closer to me. If I go with him, Harry will be hurt. "Why do you want me to go with you? You can get any other girl and not torture me." He chuckles slightly.

"You are the smartest witch in our year. If not the school. You come from a family of Purebloods, and my family shall approve of you coming as my date." Of course, because of my status, in school and in blood. I take in a breath. "What will I get in return if I go with you?" I ask Malfoy.

"A favour." I take in his words. "Anything?" He nods. "One favour, anything you want, any time you want it." I hum. "If I will go with you, there needs to be rules." He listens to my words.

"First, the moment Pansy sees you and I, she will run off crying, leaving you to go with that girl and me with Harry. Second, there will be no form of physical contact except the first dance we will do, after the dance ends, I will go about my day, and you shall go about yours. And finally, we will not speak of the dance after it ends."

Malfoy nods his head. "Do we have a deal?" He holds out his bony pale hand. I move my potion book into the other arm and shake his hand. "We have a deal." His cold hands slip from mine, equally as cold. His grey eyes stare into my blue ones before a smirk covers his lips.

"We shall not speak of it again."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I flop onto my bed with a sigh. I'm going to the Yule Ball with Draco Malfoy, I want to throw up. Hermione takes a glance up from her book and at me. "What's wrong?" She asks and places her book down. "I have a date to the Yule Ball." She smiles brightly. "Harry asked you? How?" She asks me excitedly.

"Harry asked me as we danced, and I said yes." Hermione giggles. "But McGonagall said two Champions cannot go together." Her face falls instantly. "Then who asked you?" She asks me with a frown. "Malfoy." She gasps. "And you said yes?" She asks confused and disgusted. "Only because he'll owe me a favour, and a favour from Malfoy isn't a bad favour to have." I sit up and look at her.

"What about you? Have you got a date?" Hermione nods with a small smile and a blush on her cheeks. "Viktor Krum. He asked me earlier." She says with a smile on her lips. "Isn't he four years older?" She nods. "That doesn't matter though, he sees me for who I am. He understands me." I don't think they've had a conversation before.

Still I give her a smile. "I'm happy for you 'Mione. I hope you have fun." She smiles at the nickname. "You called me 'Mione. I haven't been called that before." She says with a bright smile. "I like it." I flash her a small smile.

"What about, Juppy? Iter? J?" She lists off nicknames. "I've never been given a nickname before." Her eyes widen. "Well I need to make one for you." She says to me and ponders for a moment. "Jupe? Do you like that?" She asks with a smile. "You can call what you want, I don't mind." She smiles at me.

"Jupe, it is."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I sit in the great hall, writing down my potions work. "At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Professor Snape walks over to Ron who speaks and ruffles his hair. "Well, us and Neville." Ron says in a whisper with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, but then again, he can take himself." Harry adds with a laugh.

I push myself to stand and walk over to Professor Snape. "The essay you assigned, extra pages, and an extended explanation on the effects of Polyjuice Potion as you requested." Snape hums and takes the book from my hands.

I move to sit back down and Hermione walks past me, enraged slightly. "Jupiter, you're a girl." I let out a chuckle. "Well done for noticing." I gather up my items. "Come with one of us." I lock eyes with Harry and look down slightly. "Can't go with another Champion, and believe it or not I have a date." Harry's eyes snap to mine, wide slightly.

"Who?" I lock eyes with Malfoy on the table over and he smirks at me. Ron and Harry follow my gaze. "Malfoy?" Harry asks in shock, I can hear the hurt in his words. "He will owe me a favour, and the moment the first dance is over, believe me, I'll will be escaping him."

Harry doesn't try and hide his hurt. I can see it written over his face. "I want to go with you Harry. But rules are rules, and if I could go with anyone else, I would. I know how much you dislike Malfoy, I dislike him also, but a favour from him might come in handy one day."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1091 Words

A/N- I'm starting to really like this fic. There will be NO love triangle, this is JUST a Harry Potter fic.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 22 | 7 | 24 |