𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

THE CHAMPIONS STARE AT HARRY AND I AS WE WALK INTO THE ROOM. I can hear Madame Maxine raging behind us as the teachers follow suit. Dumbledore runs towards us, grabbing onto Harry and pushing him backwards.

"Harry! Jupiter! Did you put your names in the Goblet of Fire?!" Harry shakes his head rapidly. "No, sir!" He says and Dumbledore grips his shoulders tightly. "Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?" Harry shakes his head again. "No, sir." Harry repeats himself.

"You're absolutely sure?" Harry nods and Dumbledore turns to look at me. "I didn't put my name in it. Check the handwriting, it isn't mine." Dumbledore pulls the paper from his pocket, looking at it carefully, mumbling. "But of course they are lying!" Madam Maxine says and hits a lamp.

"The hell they are! The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could've hoodwinked it. I know Miss Black is gifted at charms, but she is not the type of person to enter a deadly game for sport!" Karkaroff stalks over to Moody,

"You speak to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye." The Ex Death-Eater sneers. "It was once my job to think as dark wizards do, Karkaroff perhaps you remember?" Moody replies, his voice cold and hard. "This doesn't help, Alastor." Dumbledore walks over to Mr. Crouch.

I look at Harry and he takes my hand. My gaze is locked on Moody and Karkaroff, the both of them acting...different. One of them isn't who they say they are, and I'm going to find out who.

"The rules are absolute. The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding Magical Contract. Mr. Potter and Miss Black have no choice. They are, as of tonight... Triwizard Champions." They all turn to look at us slowly. From their gazes I know, this tournament will not be easy.

Possibly life threatening.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

Hermione is quiet as I enter our dorm. I sit myself into my bed with a sigh. I run a hand through my ebony black hair. "I didn't put my name in it." I say to her and she glances at me. "I didn't think you did." She replies and I click my tongue. "What do you think then?" I ask her and she sighs.

"I don't know. There's something... off, about this whole situation. It feels planned." She says to me, closing the book on her lap. "I think so too. Karkaroff doesn't seem fond of me, I think it's something to do with my mother." I say to Hermione and feel a chill crawl up my spine.

"Moody doesn't feel right. There something about him- I don't know what, but he doesn't feel right." Hermione turns her attention to me. "I've never met the man before, but there's something different about him, than I would expect." She hums along and I twist the new ring on my finger.

"What's that?" She asks me and I show her my hand. "Harry gave it to me." She raises her eyebrows. "Harry gave it to you?" I nod my head with furrowed brows. "What?" I ask her and she giggles. "Nothing." She smiles and I move my hand back.

I don't expect Ron to be understanding, Harry is going to need me more than ever.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

570 Words

A/N- I can't wait to write this!

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 26 | 5 | 24 |