𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

THE WHITE MOON RISES AND REVEALS ITSELF FROM THE CLOUDS. I turn to Lupin, who gapes at it. He twitches as his mouth opens. "Remus, my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight?" Sirius asks him as he rushes forwards. Lupin screams out.

"You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart! Here!" I rush over to Hermione and Ron. Harry does the same and we all stand beside each other. Lupin drops his wand and Pettigrew reaches for it and holds it at his forehead. Harry and I have our wands out and yell two separate spells.

"Stupify!"

"Expeliarmus!"

The wand flies from Pettigrew's hand and he is flung backwards, but that doesn't stop him from turning into a rat. I go to run forwards at him but Hermione grabs my arm and pulls me backwards. "Jupiter!" She scolds and Lupin howls out in agony. Sirius holds onto him and Lupin's clothes begin to tear.

"Run! Run!" Sirius screams out and Lupin transforms into a wolf and throws Sirius away. Sirius flies back and lands in the grass further away. Lupin whimpers. Harry grips my hand and I look at Lupin. I take a step forward and the wolf looks at me. "Professor?" I ask gently and stare into his yellow eyes.

"Professor Lupin?" He howls and Harry pulls me backwards as Lupin stalks towards us. Snape rises from the Whomping Willow and glares at Harry. "There you are Potter!" He snarls out and Lupin growls. Snape turns around and holds his arms around us protectively.

Lupin raises an arm and knocks Snape away. I grow my body, with my arms out. I stare at Lupin in the eyes. "Don't tell anyone." I say, knowing the one thing I can do. "What?" Hermione asks. "Please." I whisper and my body slowly flickers over with fur. My animagus form stares at the werewolf and I growl.

Another black dog appears and tackles the werewolf away. I stand in front of my friends, growling and lunge at the werewolf, biting it. He tares at my flesh and throws me back. I morph between my human and dog form. In my human form, I grow and stretch my limbs to throw the wolf away before quickly morphing back into my form of an animal.

The wolf looks at me before running at me. It raises his claws and strikes down at me. I whimper and Sirius bites it. I run away, leading it away from everyone. Sirius helps me and I'm thrown away. I land on the ground harshly. The wolf raises its claws, attempting to hit me. He doesn't. Harry throws a rock at the wolf and its attention changes to him. I quickly change into my human form. "Harry! Run!" I yell out and the wolf freezes.

A howl blows through the wind. The wolf follows it. I try to stand, but fail miserably. I see Sirius transform into a human and fall before limping deeper into the woods.

I'm a human again and hold a hand on my stomach. "Jupiter!" Harry rushes over to me and supports my body up. I breathe heavily and blood rushes from a wound in my stomach. "We need to help Sirius." He nods and throws my arm over his shoulder.

He helps take my weight and we run into the woods looking for Sirius."You saved me, again." Harry says to me. I glance around, and spot a lake. "Someone has to." I hold my hand on my stomach. I point to the lake and Harry helps me walk there.

I see Sirius lying there, unresponsive. "Sirius!" Harry and I yell out as we rush over to him. Harry shakes him but he doesn't move. The lake slowly gets covered with ice. Sirius opens his eyes and looks at something. He starts to scream. I press into my stomach and my blood stains my hands.

I look up and see Dementors circling around us. I grip my wand tightly and a dementor flies down from the tall pillar of dementors. It goes to Sirius and sucks some of his soul. "Expecto Patronum!" Harry yells out and a beam of protective light releases from his wand.

My mind spins around and more blood leaves my body. I fall to the ground. My soul gets torn from my body and I scream. All of my happiness gets drained and I feel empty. Harry collapses beside me. I twitch on the ground. Black spots cover my vision.

I look out and see two Patronus Stags walk out before erupting into a forcefield of light. The light spreads over to us and knocks the dementors away. I feel Harry grip my hand before I close my eyes and darkness takes over.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

808 Words

A/N- sorry for the late update, I was stuck catching up on school work.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 21 | 5 | 24 |