𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

I SLOWLY LOOSEN MY GRIP ON HARRY AND HE MOVES HIS HEAD FROM MY NECK. "Do you want to go and see them?" Harry nods and opens the door, only to be tackled into a hug by Hermione. "Harry! Jupiter! Are you alright?" She asks and pulls away from Harry before wrapping her arms around me.

"We've heard them talking about the dementor attack." She moves away from me before glancing between Ron and I as her eyes settle back on Harry. "You must tell us everything." She pants out. "Let the man breathe, Hermione." Ron chuckles out. "And this hearing at the Ministry! It's just outrageous!" She yells out but Harry doesn't seem thrilled to see them.

"I've looked it up— they simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair." Harry walks past her and into the room. "There's a lot of that going around at the moment." He glances at them before his eyes scan around the room. "So what is this place?" Harry asks. "It's headquarters." Ron tells him.

"Of The Order Of The Phoenix. It's a secret society— Dumbledore formed it back when they first fought You-Know-Who." Hermione adds and Harry looks back at her. I join in to speak before Harry can.

"I couldn't put it in my letters because it was incredibly dangerous too. Which is why I only wrote once a week with the most basic information of this place, but not about my days." I tell him and the two beside me glance at me. They didn't know I wrote letters.

"I've gone all summer without a scrap of news from you both." Harry says, directed towards Ron and Hermione. "We wanted to write, mate. Really we did-" I cut Ron off.

"Dumbledore made them swear not to say anything. He only allowed me to send letters because I'm able to disguise myself with my ability and Apparate." I say to Harry, and also to Ron and Hermione who didn't know.

"I hand delivered each letter, each time in a different disguise. But I did it without the knowledge of anyone else, even without Ron and Hermione knowing." I tell them and shock covers Harry's face. "Dumbledore said that? But why would he want to keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help?"

"I could help Jupiter after all we are the one's who saw Voldemort return; the ones to fight him. We were the ones that saw Cedric Diggory get killed." A hand gets placed on Harry's shoulders and the twins apparate into the room. "Thought we heard your dulcet tones." George says before his twin adds.

"Don't bottle it up, though, mate. Let it out." They sit on the bed and Harry rubs the back of his neck. My eyes trail over his movement and he looks down. He must've been so lonely. "Anyway, if you're all done shouting." George says. "Do you want to hear something a little more interesting?" Fred says with a smirk on his lips.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

The magical ear is carefully lowered so we can hear the conversation behind the closed doors. "If anyone had a right to know, it's Jupiter and Harry." Sirius argues and I can hear it through the magical ear. "If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back." The amplified voice crackles through the magic ear.

"They aren't children, Molly." Sirius says. "Well they aren't adults, either!" Mrs Weasley argues back. "He's not James, Sirius. And Jupiter isn't Theodora." Sirius slams his hands on the table at the mention of her name. "Don't you mention Theodora! Jupiter is nothing like that monster!" He yells out. "She is my daughter, and Harry is not your son!" Sirius tells the woman.

"He's as good as!" Mrs Weasley tells my father. "Who else has he got?" Mrs Weasley asks Sirius. "He's got me, I'll look after him." Sirius tells the woman. "How touchingly paternal, Black. Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather." Snape says and Sirius responds snarkily, "You stay out of this, Snivelus." Harry looks up at us. "Snape's part of the Order?" Harry asks and I nod.

I bite my tongue. I remember what I need to do. Crookshanks meows at the ear before managing to pin it to the ground. Hermione calls for her cat and I let out a sigh before moving away from the railing. I lean against the wall and pinch the bridge of my nose with my fingers.

Harry takes a glance at me and gently takes my hand. "Are you okay?" He asks me and I nod, moving my hand from my face. "Yeah, I just have a headache." Harry knows I'm lying but doesn't push it.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

We rush down the stairs and Mrs Weasley greets us at the bottom of it with a smile. "Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." The twins apparate behind their mother causing her to scream and scold them as they rush away. I smile slightly seeing it and Mr and Mrs Weasley approach Harry before Sirius appears behind them with Lupin at his side.

"Harry Potter." He calls out and Harry breaks into a smile. "Sirius!" He says before rushing towards him. The two share a hug and I chuckle at the sight. I stare softly at Harry and Hermione nudges me. I look at her and she raises her eyebrows with a knowing smile.

"What?" I nudge her and she laughs. "Jupiter, you are the smartest person I know. So how could you be so stupid?" She laughs out.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

943 Words

A/N- this isn't edited <3

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 2 | 8 | 24 |