𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

I TAKE A GLANCE AT HARRY AS HE GOES TO LEAVE FOR THIS TRIAL. He leaves his and Ron's room quietly, to allow his best friend sleep. I always awake early, and I like to go for walks as the sun rises.

Our eyes meet and he smiles at me. When I awoke, he was gone. To get ready for his trial is why. Harry walks over to me, dressed in a posh suit and his hair combed perfectly with no fly away strands.

"Good morning." I say and he smiles at me with rosy red cheeks. "Morning, Jupiter." He gently takes my hands and I glance down at them before lifting my eyes to meet Harry's again. "How did you sleep?" He smiles at my words with a chuckle and gently interlocks our fingers.

"It was... I haven't got a word for it. Spectacular." I smile slightly and look up at him, my hair flickers to a bright pink. Harry's blue eyes flicker from my colourful hair to my lips before moving back to my eyes. "Could I kiss you, again?" I nod with a small smile and he leans down, his hands move to cup my cheeks.

His eyes stare at me delicately and his lips join with mine. The soft skin of his lips press against mine and I move my arms to wrap around his neck and rise on my toes. Harry lets out a slightly surprised noise before chuckling and pressing another kiss to my rosy lips.

He moves away but keeps his face close to mine. I stare at him softly, my heart beats quickly beneath my chest. He scans his eyes over my face as he searches for words but gets interrupted by Mr. Weasley calling up the stairs for him.

"You have to go, this is important." I say to him. "You're important too." My heart flutters beneath my chest and I smile softly at him. "Harry, go. It's alright, I'll see you later." I peck his lips and he smiles with wide eyes before walking down the stairs with a large smile on his face.

I lift a hand to my face and touch my lips with a smile. Another door opens and Hermione walks out, with bushy curly hair but a wide smile on her face. "Don't mention the hair, Jupiter. Mention how you and Harry kissed!" My eyes widen and I shush her. "Hermione! My father might hear, or even worse, Tonks could." I hiss out and rapidly look around.

Tonks will never let me live it down should she find out.

Hermione laughs and grabs my hand. "Tell me everything about it!" She pulls me into the spare room and closes the door behind us. "So, give me details! How did it happen? Was this the first time?" She asks me and grabs her wand to sort out her fluffed up hair.

"We first kissed the night he got here." She squeals and claps her hands together. "Oh! Why didn't you tell me? Never mind that, how did it happen?" I let out a sigh before smiling slightly. I sit on the edge of her bed and she looks at me through the mirror as she sorts herself out.

"He knocked on my door when it was dark and I couldn't sleep. He told me he had a feeling I was awake and we talked for ages before realising how close we were. He asked if he could kiss me and I said yes, then we kissed." She smiles at me.

"I'm happy for you Jupiter. Does this mean you're going out?" I shrug slightly. "I'm not sure. We haven't talked about it." She sighs and turns around from the mirror.

"I've said it before and I will say it again. You are the smartest person I know, so how could you be so stupid?"

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

It's late when the trial ends, and I stay awake in my room. A book on advanced charms is in my hands and I read through it. I'm not going to sleep until I see Harry. I know he won't be expelled, they can't expel him. Not in the defence against a dark creature.

I turn the page of the book and hear shoes walking up the stairs, passing the covered portrait of my raging grandmother and quietly approaching my room. I eagerly await for it to open. The door knocks quietly before it's gently pushed open.

I glance over at the door and relief washes through me as Harry walks in. He shuts the door behind him and I close the book before walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "How did it go?" I ask and his hands hold my lower back.

"All charges are dropped." I let out a sound of relief and move away from the embrace. "That's wonderful. But you must be shattered, you need to sleep." He brushes me off and I can see how tired his eyes are. "Not with Ron's snoring." He says and a thought pops into my mind.

"Then sleep here, like last night. I'm not sure about you but that's the first night I managed to not have a nightmare." Harry nods in agreement. "Me too, it was nice." He says to me and covers his mouth as he yawns. My clothes flicker over and change into my pyjamas — something certain metemorphmagi can do and I happen to be one of them.

I use wandless magic and accio his pyjamas to my hand. "Change, I'll go back to my book." I hand the clothes to him and turn the reading chair around. I sit down in it and read back through the contents of the charm book before Harry clears his throat. "You can turn back around." I stand up and use wandless magic to spin the chair back around and my book floats back into its place in my bookcase.

The lights in the room dims and I take Harry's hand as I walk over to my bed. I get under the covers and he does the same. The lights go off and Harry stays close to me, but respectful of my space.

I face him and move closer to him, resting my head against his chest as his arm moves to wrap securely around my body. I don't know what we are, but I'm happy that we are something.

I manage to drift off to sleep in the comfort of Harry's embrace.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1095 Words

A/N- just a filler chapter and it isn't edited 💗

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 12 | 8 | 24 |