Arrested.

"Is this what you want?" Jonathan growls.

"Oh, you knew your way, way back before. Why not do it again?" I answer him.

"Don't you dare say no to me now?"

I figure out in between our talks that I'm already half nude in front of him. He goes down to my feet and takes off my heels. As my finger toes are exposed, not wasting more time, he licks them, teasing me with his lips and oh, that tongue. He skims his way up to my thigh, not ignoring even a single inch of it. I go crazy as he deepens the kisses and holds my legs up as if I was a cheerleader with flexible splitting legs.

"You smell good, as always," Jonathan says.

He comes on top of me and takes captive my lips into another of his kinky French kisses while one of his hands slides inside my panties, taking them off in distress.

"Ah, Fuck!" I moan as he slithers his fingers in.

"Sssh, remember where we are." He whispers in my ear before biting it.

That turned me on even more. His fingers were just a small part of what he actually had. Damn, I wanted him so badly I couldn't control it. He advances the speed faster and faster, making sounds each time his outer fingers come in contact with my hips.

As I was about to shout, he covers my mouth with his hand, preventing me from doing something which can cause both of us trouble.

"Don't control your shivering. I love watching you like this, knowing you're under my control. He says."

"After all, observing you like this makes me hard."

I couldn't take the trembling anymore. I was about to come. He wasn't stopping for a single bit. He kept up with the rhythm, making me go out of control. The situation he put me in was absolutely nothing like the night we fucked for the first time.

I grab his tie, making his lips land on mine, but instead of that, he slows the moment of his hands, making me even more desperate.

"Oh, no. If you want this, you gotta earn this. Remember, you're in my control. Don't make a sound."

He removes his hand from my mouth and grabs both my arms, holding them up.

"Wha..what..is...touching you not allowed? I ask."

Without saying a word, he slips them in again, this time, hard, making my stomach feel that it's gonna be like that if I keep talking, like a terrible punishment.

"Mmmh....Oh.." I try not to make a sound, but when I fail, he repeats.

I bit my lip from screaming as I watch him smile.

With his fingers inside, he rubs my clit at the same time, making me feel every sensation flowing all over my body as I shiver at his touch.

"Oh..I...I'm gonna..."

"You wanted this, right? Me making you come, again and again, and again till I leave you breathless and sore?" He snarls as if he's the one losing his control.

He goes swiftly and intensively, making me almost cry at his speed.

"Come on, Angel, I want to see you shiver. I want to feel your wetness on each of my fingers."

I close my eyes in hopelessness as I give in to the moment, feeling the currents the way I've never felt before as I lay there breathless.

He doesn't stop what he's doing. He's still going in and out and rubbing the life out of me.

"Oh, you're gonna kill me!"

I shake under every round as he finally slips them out. He goes down to his knees, gives my wetness a slide of his tongue, and kisses me before standing up.

He puts his fingers on his mouth, having a taste of how I am.

"You good, Ms May?" He asks as he keeps up with his taunting, Satan looks.

I barely sit up on the table as I feel my legs still trembling. I try not to show him I gave in, but it was late for that.

He picks up my black silk panties and takes a sniff.

"I'm keeping this if you don't mind." He says.

And he helps me put on my trouser and stands me up.

"Ahem," I clear my throat as I comb my hair with my finger.

"I..have to go," I say.

"So soon? I thought you wanted to go again?" I see a curve at the corner of his lips.

"You enjoyed torturing me like this, didn't you?" I ask.

"With a body and beaver like yours, wouldn't I?"

He walks towards me and looks deep into my eyes as he caresses my cheek with his index finger.

"I would really like to see you quivering under my contact again."

I feel like my stomach is about to explode and I pass him a smile and get into position to walk out.

"Later, Ms May."

I give him one last look before closing the door behind me, trying my best to look like the good employee everyone thinks I am.

"Fuck, Angelica. I just said no distractions. I think to myself as I knock on Ethan's office door."

"Come In."

I go inside and I see Ethan sitting in his chair, watching me like I just did a crime.

"Please, sit down."

I look at him frantically.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask, not wanting to know the answer.

He reads me for a minute while staying silent. He gets up from his chair and walks over to the corner where there's a desk and takes out a white file.

He walks towards me and places it in front of me.

"I told you I would sort this out, Didn't I?"

I quickly remember the night he saved me and when we were talking on the balcony.

"Well, I have a surprise for you. Open it."

I open the file and there was a whole different folder, including the information about... Roger.

"I have him, Ms May. He's arrested."

"WHAT?!"