The Hotel Room.

It was all such a blur, but I knew we were running fast. I had to watch every single step I took. The area was all covered with woods and maybe traps. I did wish to get stuck into one, but who knew what Natalia would do if I did?

So I just kept running.

After a few minutes of running like hell, we get to the road which was highly populated because of a concert nearby.

I look around, thinking if I should run away, but suddenly, Natalia placed the gun on my stomach.

"Really, Angelica? Don't you even dare? It may end up bad for you."

I nod, giving in to her. I guess this was it. I was being kidnapped and kept by someone who was possessed by me all along. How could I have not seen this coming? How?

She grabs my arm and leads me towards a car.

"Get in."

"What?!!"

"Just...get in, Angelica."

"Alright, I...I'm getting in."

I sit in the passenger seat and she, in the driving.

"Ooohhh, I guess today's our luck."

She shows me the car keys and starts the engine immediately.

"Nat, please ...Don't do this...this isn't our car. You can't just take it."

"Yes! I can take it, Angie. Please don't tell me what I can do and what can I not. Got it?!"

I stay quiet because I was shocked by how she was responding to me now. It felt like she had some kind of split personality disorder. It was terribly scary.

Natalia starts the car and drives off from between the crowd, pressing the horn again and again.

While we were passing, I see Ethan and Rick on the other side of the crow, who've accomplished to recognize me. Natalia quickly realizes what was going to happen and acts upon it.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Leading them away." She grabs the gun and points it in the air, shooting and making the crowd go crazy. While all of them were running here and there, she grabbed this opportunity to speed off, leaving Ethan and Rick behind.

And that was it. My life ahead was a totally blank page. It was it.

---

I woke up in the middle of the night, only opening my eyes carefully. I see Nat wasn't here. She was looking for something in the car's backseat. I looked around to see if I could find someone or even a house to whom I can run and ask for help.

And I find one. It was far away, but I thought I could make it.

I kept my attention on Natalia's motions, and I carefully unlocked the car door. Luckily, it was already unlocked, so I just opened it and ran.

"Angelica! Wait!"

I didn't care about the gun she had and if she was going to shoot me or anything, I only wanted to get out of her sight.

"Angelica! Stop. I swear I'll shoot!"

She was running behind me, too. This would be the first time I was running so fast. I don't know how, but I was.. The gap between the house and me was now closing in and I was nearly there.

I look back and I couldn't find Natalia anywhere now.

I was so tired and breathless, and fucking exhausted, but I didn't stop and reached the front door. Not wasting time...I quickly banged on the door and rang the doorbell.