Bachelorette Party.

Instantly, the sexiest cute-ass men come up the stairs with their shirts tied to their waists and bottles of wine and vodka.

"Oh, my god, guys!"

2 of them bring a chair for me to sit and they play some music, literally strip dancing in front of me.

"Hey, what about Ethan?" I ask Mai.

"Oh, he's having his own party."

"What?!"

"Chill out look where you at!"

The girls hand me the bag of the dress they wanted me to wear and I change into them within seconds. I come out and see Hailey and Jay holding a big d*ck-shaped pinata.

"What the fuck is this?" I say, laughing.

"Get a roll on girl, this is all yours!"

I laugh like hell as we all drink our first shot and then another and another. Soon I knew I was Hella drunk.

The guys forced me to sit on the chair, and well, they began their show. Every single one of them was giving us the time we never thought we'll get from anyone.

Hailey was totally drooling over two unbelievably sexy guys. Jay was enjoying herself too, And Mai? Well, she was the beat of our music.

One guy was giving me a damn lap-p*nis dance. It was hot, honestly. I never thought I'll be having a bachelorette party in my life. It was not what I needed before getting married, but, yeah, I wanted to experience this.

We were all dancing with the sweaty hot guys together and finally, Hailey passes me a baseball bat. It was time to hit the damn d*ck.

They first blindfold me to find it myself, and then finally when I get a feeling, I hit it with all my strength and power, laughing crazily. It was all so perfect. Just perfect. After I knew it was about to split in half, I remove the blindfold and grab it with my hands, smashing it on the ground.

"GO, GIRL!"

And inside I found packets of protection. I felt stupidly embarrassed and laughed at the fact that they would give me this. Finally, I go over to the girls and hug them tight.

"Thank you for this ni-night...ladies."

"Oh, you deserved it."

We all stayed there for a while and after a few hours of partying like hell, I stumbled down into my room. Everyone else had already left and I think it was close to 5 in the morning.

As I was lying on the floor, a pair of hands helped me up.

"Well, well. Look who just came back from their bachelorette party. Aren't you being here a violation?"

"Only if you want it to be." Ethan closed the gap between our lips and the tension around the room was getting heavier by the second.

He picked me up instantly, eyes fixed on me.

"I'd rather have my bachelorette party with you," He says and throws me on the bed, coming on top.

"Isn't that ambitious?" I say, touching the side of his face with my fingers and biting his bottom lip.

"I know you want me, and there's nothing that'll stop me from having you,"

Before I could say anything else, he shut me up with his lips, locking them on mine and maintaining his best not to break them. As he does, I perfectly feel his fingers sliding into me.

"You're always going to be mine," Ethan growled.

"Always, Mr Cooper."

He spins me around, Spanks my ass and unzips his pants. He didn't even give me time to progress what was happening, He just do it.

Ethan grabbed my breasts from behind, covering my back with his chest. He was bumping into me hard, harder than he ever did. Either I was too drunk to know, or he just realised no one can make his thing go this fucking wet.

"Ahh..SHIT!" before I could scream more, he let off my b*obs and slid 3 of his fingers in my mouth, shutting me up.

"If you wanna scream, scream in my ears, not everyone else's."

He goes harder and harder and I finally gain some consciousness.

"Fine," I say, and I force Ethan to lie on the bed instead of me. I don't provide him with the time he needed to progress. I just sit on it and slide it in myself, removing my dress and exposing my features to him.

"If screaming is what you want, it will be what you're going to get," I say and I grab both his hands. I force them to get settled above his head as I move my lips down his ear.

"I will f*ck you just like you've always wanted Ethan Cooper. No matter where we are, who we're in front of, or what condition we're in. You're always going to know what you're going to get."

I smile at him, tightening my p*ssy and circling my hips while it is still in. He went crazy. He tried to keep his eyes open as he moaned.

I sit up on it and grab one of my breasts, and take the other one down on my cl*t.

As I go up and down, I rub myself, getting massive orgasmic circuits flooding through my body.

Ethan tried getting a hold of my hips again, but I do the same again, this time a little differently. I blindfold him, tie him up to the bed and resumed f*cking the life out of him.

"Anna, sh-shit, S-stop." He was begging for mercy now. My p*ssy was already so wet that the interaction became a thousand times easier and not to mention, aggressive.

Our bodies synced together, and we both humped each other for good. I lay down and grabbed Ethan's neck. Forcing him to look directly into my eyes.

"This...Is...what you'll...get for the rest...of your life, Ethan," I say as he smiles at me.

"Untie me," he says.

"I..ah..."

"Now," He commanded and I do what he asked.

He forced my body to stop and sit up on the bed. Ethan made me copy his position, my back facing his face as he fills my p*ssy up with his d*ck again.

"I'll accept this."

He starts his engine and f*cks me while rubbing my sensitive part.

"Oh....SHIT!" I scream as he grabs my neck from behind and whispers.

"I do, Annabelle,"

I close my eyes and look up at the ceiling. And I scream.

"Ah, I do!"