Trip Goes Wrong.

We were already on our way over to the casino. We went partying, drinking, and even dancing. Who knew Ethan Cooper had it all in him? Though he danced as if he was being judged by everyone else, he did it for the sake of my happiness.

Now, we were playing billiards in this room, it was a different one. You could rent a pool table individually and have no disturbances at all.

"Nice shot," I say.

"Tell me, why are you so good at this again?"

"Because I started playing pool when I was 14. You get a habit."

"Yeah, this habit of yours is making me lose."

Ethan laughed and came over to my side, choosing a better angle to hit the next shot.

"You're cute when you're angry,"

"Ugh, just hit the ball."

He took the shot instantly, making the ball go right into the corner hole.

He looks directly at me, smiling.

"Your turn, Ms May."

"Yeah, I know," I was getting childishly frustrated because, in every single game, we played or joined, Ethan was the one who came. I mean, I'm flattered that he's good at everything, but at least let me be good at 'SOMETHING'.

I walk to the other side of the table, trying to look for a spot, but I could find none.

"Okay, I give up, you won."

"So soon?"

I place the pool stick on the table and throw my hands up in surrender.

"Nah, nada, I can't. I don't want to lose this terribly."

"You won't, Ms May." Ethan walked over to my side, picked up the stick and guide me through the position and angle while controlling my body from behind.

"Here, I'll help you."

He brushed his hand through mine and set them in the position they have to be before making the shot.

"The thumb had to go here while the index finger, here. Now, you push the stick instantly."

And when I do, the ball falls down the hole I was aiming for.

I smiled, and before I could celebrate, Ethan kissed my neck, catching me off guard.

"You know this is cheating,"

"Well, when have we played nice?"

He gazed into my eyes, brushing his hand through my thighs.

"Isn't this place under surveillance?" I ask him, smiling.

"It actually is," he stopped instantly at what he was doing and smirked.

"Maybe we can go back to our room and enjoy the rest of the night there."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Maybe...not?"

Ethan's gaze changed into all seriousness and he leaned forward to me, making me lean slightly against the pool table.

"No, is not an option, Ms May. You know I crave for you, hard. Now we wouldn't want some punishments if we're denying stuff, do we?"

"No, sir,"

"Good girl, Let's go."

We rushed back to our hotel room, and we knew were about to have something incredible.

He pushed me onto to the bed and removed his shirt, exposing his perfect abs.

I lay there and watched him in desire. He bend down and took my feet on his knees, removing my heels and kissing every bit of me there. He went up and landed on my thigh.

I closed my eyes because of the perfect sensations I was receiving and before he could move onto the next level, I place my feet right above his d*ck.

"Not so soon," I say teasingly.

"You always do something for me. Why don't I give something back?"

Ethan knew exactly what I was saying. He understood what I was about to do and he prepared himself for it.

Making it harder and bigger for me.

I grabbed his waist and led him to sit on the bed, and removed his jeans.

I could see how hard he was. Even from the underpants he was wearing, I could know the size of it.

I slipped down his coverage, taking it out and stretching his legs a little so my body could fit right between.

"Can I, Sir?"

He says nothing. He grabbed my hair and pushed me right onto it, making me go deep-throat for the first time.

Ethan was taking control of this too, and I fucking loved it. His d*ck fit my mouth perfectly.

I was going rapidly and managing to deeper each time, almost making myself choke and burst tears from my eyes. While Ethan took control, I did something of my own.

I slowly slid my hand from his thigh down to his balls, which make him go crazy, and I teased them with my tongue.

Ethan laid back in seduction and let me go to the rest of the work. He was moaning as hell.

Juices were already coming out of him, which I wanted to taste for so long. He tasted so fucking good.

I slurped it again while putting it into my mouth and teasing the tip with my tongue.

"Oh, Oh..shit." Ethan almost screamed.

I was going faster and faster. I knew he was about to come, but regardless of him getting absolutely passionate head, he pulled me up and make me wrap my legs around him, while he stood up.

Ethan slid the penis in, even while we were standing, and he bounced my fucking p*ssy off like that.

He was so strong, the bounces almost made me pass out. His electric currents were heightened, and he was getting the urge to come fast, so he acted that way, going faster.

"Oh, Fuck fuck fuck!" I placed my head on his shoulder, biting it, which made Ethan feel a sense of pain and bump into me faster.

We went on and on and on, and I finally felt it going crazy, shaking like a vibrator.

Ethan was tired, I could tell, but he didn't want us to stop. So he laid us smoothly on the bed, grabbing my waist and making me go up and down, slow.

"If I could have and feel your wetness every day, Ms May, I'll fucking marry you for that."

I stopped.

"What? What did you just...say?"

He smiled, sat up and cupped my face.

"I want to marry you, Ms May."

"I..."

Before I could say anything else, Ethan's phone rang.

"Not the fucking time."

I was in shock, and Ethan went to pick up his phone. He stood there in silence at first, before cursing.

"FucK!"

"W...What happened?"

He rushed over to my side, bringing me my phone, unlock it and check the news.

"Why?"

"Just...do it."

I unlocked my phone and opened up the articles on trending. And the first one was...

"Ethan Cooper with her assistant, caught in Vegas together. Are they dating? Or is it something more than that?"

The news of me and Ethan seeing each other was..out.