The Surprise.

I drove back home, and I get a text from Jonathan.

"Can we talk?"

I stared at it for a while before locking my phone again. I still didn't want to talk to him. I was still progressing with what I just saw. I ignored it and went inside the house.

"Nat, I'm back," I say out loud so that she could hear me and not stab me to death.

As I open the door, I see her sitting on the couch with her journal in her hand. Natalia was sad and filled with anger. I could see.

"What happened?" I say while I locked the door behind me.

"Nothing.. I... I was just trying to remember..."

"Remember what, exactly?"

"I... there's a page missing from my journal. I can't find it anywhere. It must have fallen off somewhere."

"Where do you keep your journal?" I ask trying not to sound like I was lying to her face, and I knew all about it.

"In my middle drawer. The last time I write it, I kept it safe. But now I can't find it. It was an important one."

Important one? I thought maybe she wrote about something which I was looking for. I didn't know if I should say that I could help find it. Honestly? I didn't even know how to react, so I stayed silent.

"Can you help me find it?" She asks.

Well, I guess it was better that I stayed silent. u

"Of course. But first things first. Did you take your meds?"

Suddenly, she winched her eyes and scoffed.

"You forgot?" I say.

"I'm sorry I was looking for that paper for the whole day, Angie."

"Nat, you can't do that. Your stitches are still yet to be healed. Have some care for your damn skin." I walk towards the kitchen counter, pouring a glass of water for her. "It's still not late. Have you eaten something?"

"I... uh."

"OMG, Nat!!"

"I'm sorry, I was occupied."

I was genuinely angry at her. Being this careless only for a piece of paper? Well, she made sure it was more than a piece of paper, but still. Get better first. If you don't, you'll not be able to do anything else later when you're already dead.

"Okay, I'm gonna make you some dinner. You can have your medicines then, okay? And you will sleep early."

"Alright, I guess I had this coming."

"Good. Let me just get freshened and I'll make something, Okay?"

"Alright."

I go upstairs to get freshened up and also look around the room to see if I accidentally missed a spot where that piece of paper could be, but I found nothing.

So I do what I told Nat I would do. I took a bath and got in my nighty, walked downstairs and made some dinner for us both. We talked a lot....like a lot. I don't know what came over to both of us, but this would probably be the first and the last time we gossiped like this.

We talked about our encounters with high school bitches and, well, our crushes. It's not like we never told each other who they were, but we actually shared dark secrets.

"Okay, so my darkest secret would be that. I had a crush on my college's Spanish teacher. You know, he had one of those broad bodies and shoulders, pleasant features and, well, big bone," I tell her. "And..."

"And?"

"Well, we made out in the storage room for 15 minutes," I say.

"Wait, really?" she asks.

"Yeah, it was a terribly erotic moment. I was still trying to figure out what I liked about guys. So he was the one who made me feel the stuff I only felt with my vibrator."

"That's wild." She says while giggling and eating her dinner.

"Okay, your turn."

"Well..."

"Well?"

"I don't know if I should tell you or not."

"Hey! That's not fair. I told you mine, you have to tell me yours."

"Alright, fine."

"Umm. My darkest secret would be that I made out with my roommate in college and she was a woman."

"WHAT?!!!"

"Okay don't judge. We just came after partying and we were high on doodies so. We thought it would be a nice wildest fantasy come true."

"That is insane. I didn't know you had it in you."

"Oh, that was a long time before. I still remember about that night, you know, sometimes."

"Oh, Should I call her for you?"

"Oh please, I've got my eyes on someone better than her, anyway."

Before I could ask her who, I get a call from Ethan.

"Gimme a sec."

I walk away from her and pick up the call.

"Ms May."

"Hi, Isn't it a little late to call your assistant at this hour?"

"Maybe, for the moment being, are you my assistant?"

I smile and I talk to him in a flirty way. "No, Sir."

"Good Girl. Come to the hotel room in 15 minutes. Don't worry, I'll send my driver to pick you up."

"Why?"

"It's a surprise."

And he hangs up.

I check my screen looking at how much time did I had left now, and I see several messages from Jonathan.

I turned over to Nat, who was still finishing her dinner.

"Something wrong?" she asks.

"Oh, no. It was just a work call."

"At this hour?"

"Well, that's my job now."

"What do you have to do?"

I couldn't think of any excuse to tell her. But I didn't want to make her feel as if I was ditching her just because of some guy, well, some freakishly hot billionaire guy.

"They want me to work on some files, confidential."

"Oh, how long will you be gone?"

"I'm not sure. Do you think you can manage?"

"Of course, go ahead. I told you, it's not like I can't walk or do something. I'll manage."

"You call me as soon as you feel something, okay?"

"Sure, M'lady."

"Don't forget to eat your medicines, okay?" I command her.

"Oh my god, go!"

"Alright," I laugh and get ready to meet up with Ethan at the Hotel.

I got dressed in like 5 minutes for the first time in my life and waited for Ethan's driver to arrive. As he does, I get in and we set out destination for the hotel room.

It didn't take long for me to reach there. No one asked a single question about who I was and in which room I want to go in. All the staff just gave me a smile and went away while I walked to the room.

I open the door and I see something seductively amazing, and I just thought to myself, how did he do this?

He filled the master bed with roses and there was a circle in which he kept... well. A sex toy. An 8 inched dildo. The lighting was all red and I could hear music, which we've listened in erotic movies during a sex scene.

I walk towards the bed, and I see a note right beside the toy.

"Ready to have some fun?" It said.​